DJ Quiz PART 2

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back by popular demand...

1. You're at a restaurant and you see 3 hot girls sipping margaritas at a table. You're by yourself. How do you approach?

2. You invite a girl over to watch a movie. You haven't hooked up with her yet. The movie's playing and everything's ok, but you can't seem to get anyting going. No cuddling, no kissing, nothing. And she's not helping. What do you do?

3. There is a girl you really liked in your Pre-DJ days and now you want to show her what you're made of and get together with her. Problem is you made a few mistakes in the past. What do you do?

I know I'm gonna get some great answers here!

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great quiz - this will separate the men from the boys. Unfortunately I'm a boy...

1. You're going to need to be unbelievably confident to approach, but if you can pull it off it would be with something like this. You'll need megatonnes of C&F.

"Good evening ladies"
optional: "thanks for waiting!"
(huge grin)
"I see you've got your drinks already!" <slight pause>
"Just let me order mine and I'll be right with you ... "
<smile and walk slightly toward waiter (not too far away from table)

Reasoning: you've told them you're joining them, but also given them an out if they really won't have you there. Don't rush through it, cos that won't give them enough time to evaluate you.

2. Tough situ again... dunno what the hell to do here, sounds like you need to interrupt the flow of things ... ok here's a lame one:

"Hey, I'm getting hungry - how about we pause while I get us some pop-corn? Wanna help?"

3. Slightly easier, but you haven't given us as much detail, so it's hard to give a specific response to this, instead I'd just say "be a DJ". Can you be more specific about the scenario?

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) "Hi! Mind if I join you?"

2) Nothing. You'd think that the mere fact that she's coming over to your house would mean she feels close enough to you to want some action. If she is a cold fish, it means she thinks of you as a 'friend'. If sitting very close to her on the couch isn't enough, nothing else will be either.

3) She's gone. Next.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
1) "Hi! Mind if I join you?"

2) Nothing. You'd think that the mere fact that she's coming over to your house would mean she feels close enough to you to want some action. If she is a cold fish, it means she thinks of you as a 'friend'. If sitting very close to her on the couch isn't enough, nothing else will be either.

3) She's gone. Next.
I was thinking along the same lines for 2 (but not 3), but given that his previous quiz were not trick questions I have to assume that he didn't just next in these situations either.

I think we can find faults with anyones answer to #1...

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I like to make a statement, or a question then a statement like Juggler.

Me:"Margaritas are one of my favorite drinks. You won't believe I had the best tasting margaritas in Mexico. Have any of you been to....(Make something up). Hi my name is TS." Sit down after they introduce themselves.

2) I would try to get into a more playful mood with her. I would start talking about my relationships to what is going on the movie and how they relate so she will open up too ala Juggler Method. Move the seduction forward by kinoing her and bringing up massage techiques you learned at the community college you took last semester.

3) Come as a different person so she doesn't relate those AFC view she had before of you. Have a different look, attitude, style that she wouldn't associate with the old you.

TS

Reaction score
1.Me: Heeeeello Ladies!What are your names? or something(confident smile)
Them: (wave fingers)Hey!they answer your ****in question
Me: So what brings you beautiful ladies here?
Them:blah blah blah
Me:Oh really! No Way
And so on and so forth.............

2.eye contact, getting closer, etc......If you haven't had a good amount of kino before inviting the chick over, then it would be a lot harder to make something happen, rather than if already have had contact....it makes it somewhat more of a comfortable experience, and you have it in control....otherwhise, go for what you want, but not in a sick deprived way.

3. NEEEEEEXXXXXXTTT!!!!!! why go to the past.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2. I was watching a movie over at a girl's place, and she wasn't helping. So with fake severity, I said "Get over here". She did. When being subtle doesn't work, be forward.

Batman407

Don Juan
Reaction score
!) Probably just some excuse to come over and get the introductions over with. Maybe "Hey, I saw the bargirl bring those drinks over and I had to see what they were.... damn they look tasty" or "that margarita matches the color of your shoes.... awesome!" "Who's birthday is it??" Then I'd ask all of their opinions about something thought provoking and Earth-shattering, just in the sake of getting their feminine input.... like the average woman in the US is 5'4" and weighs 160lbs or some **** like that. Then excuse myself and come back later...... I dunno, I do stuff on the fly.

2) Why haven't you gotten anything started yet??!? Of course she's not going to help you... not unless she's uber-attracted to you. You're gonna have to make a move on her and do it now. I suggest the kiss-test. Then pull back for a few and resume by smelling her.... she'll melt. And I would have planned watching a movie that I've already seen and I can "predict" what's going to happen.... heh, perhaps she'll think I'm psychic. :)

3)It would be easier to just turn her into a pivot.... since like David D preaches, once a woman has made her mind up about your attractiveness, its damn near impossible to change her mind. I guess I'd have to ask why you're wanting to hook back up with her.... if its for a sort of revenge or retribution, then forget it.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Hillberries Batman! Great stuff! Number 3 was a trick question (You shouldnt dwell on the past) but you one-upped me! Good $hit! You're answers to 1 and 2 were absolutely money as well.

Ded Skin - Your response to #1 sounds a little too "typical" with the beautiful ladies part, but at your age it doesn't matter what you do as long as you have the confidence to back it up. It sounds like you do amd I can tell you're a great conversationalist. You're gonna be a MONSTER DJ if you aren't already!

Quick - Love it!

Oscar - I really like your "optional" for number 1. USE IT!

TS - Like your answers. Im not familiar w the Juggler method but it sounds very relaxed and natural.

RK - I think you should take a more "Assume the Sale" attitude in your style. What have you got to loose by assuming ALL girls want you?!?!?!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I would enjoy my drink, and try to get EC with one of the ladies, then, if I get a thumbs up to approach. Then, I would attempt to get to know all of the ladies... not really flirting with any of them. If things go well from there, get the most interested girls # and jet.

2. It would not be a first date scenario... so, I would look her in the eyes, go in for the kiss. Breath on her lips, and go back to watching the movie.

3. "Hey! It's been a while since we got the chance to talk... let's go down to Joe's coffee factory and catch up on things."

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) How ya doin? Are these virgins.... because I like virgin margarita's.
2.) Usually. when they're right next to me I always start to tickle them. Things seem to progress from there nicely... otherwise... as suggested... a smooth "come here" does the trick... if she's interested.
3.)I usually keep contact to a minimum, but make the contacts memorable..i.e neghits, c&f, kino. Then she will wonder about me (mystery). Then the next time we meet she will not know what to expect. This automatically erases some of her "LJBF" feelings.
Or.. at least this works for me. :D

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago
1. You're at a restaurant and you see 3 hot girls sipping margaritas at a table. You're by yourself. How do you approach?
CDB: Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice that you're all drinking margaritas and I was wondering... have you ever tried one with [insert fruit here](type doesn't really matter, lime would be a little too obvious, whereas a comquat would be a bit too out there. I think starfruit is a nice alternative. :D )

HBs: No...not really.

CDB: Well...you're not missing much...

HBs: So...

CDB: So why ask? Because it acheived my objective and now I'm standing here with you and I've made fifty bucks for striking up a conversation with the three most beautiful women in the place. Now, since you were so instrumental in my newfound riches, please allow me to share our spoils by buying you a round. I'm (Cyrano) btw, and you are...?

(there is a possibility they might ask "Your friends bet you fifty bucks yada yada?)

CBD: Well, actually it was sixty, but fifty sounds so much better, doesn't it? :D
2. You invite a girl over to watch a movie. You haven't hooked up with her yet. The movie's playing and everything's ok, but you can't seem to get anyting going. No cuddling, no kissing, nothing. And she's not helping. What do you do?
Simple, I make her comfortable and initiate a play-fight using some C&F...works every time. I wouldn't command her to 'get over here' because that's seriously inconsistent with my style. I may however Joke around and say," Is it true what they say?...(what)... Is the grass really greener on the other side of the couch?"
3. There is a girl you really liked in your Pre-DJ days and now you want to show her what you're made of and get together with her. Problem is you made a few mistakes in the past. What do you do?
I treat her respectfully as any one of my friends. Quite simply, I put her in the friend zone, and if I sense a romantic repoire developing, I might go for it. Otherwise, I give her no special attention.

-CyranoDeBergerac

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
no, not really
actually it was pretty good to see all these different perspectives on the situations

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually it was pretty good to see all these different perspectives on the situations

I agree. Keep em rolling.....with interesting situations, of course.

Mizer

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_1 -

If you don't like it don't read it. And by the way...

FVCK OFF!

You wouldn't so much negative energy if you were actually getting pu$$y. My suggestion to you is to get off this board and go try to get some action, before evolution weeds you out!

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are fun. Keep 'em coming. Besides, that's what this board is all about. It's about field reports and working on your game, not frickin' pheromones or something...

Has anyone here NOT seen Vassago on Elimidate? Maybe it's time to mention that again...

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 - Go over there and ask about the margaritas. Commenting on something always works to gear up a conversation

2 - Play footsie. Always changes the atmosphere

3 - Move on

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CDB: Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice that you're all drinking margaritas and I was wondering... have you ever tried one with [insert fruit here](type doesn't really matter, lime would be a little too obvious, whereas a comquat would be a bit too out there. I think starfruit is a nice alternative. )

HBs: No...not really.

CDB: Well...you're not missing much...

HBs: So...

CDB: So why ask? Because it acheived my objective and now I'm standing here with you and I've made fifty bucks for striking up a conversation with the three most beautiful women in the place. Now, since you were so instrumental in my newfound riches, please allow me to share our spoils by buying you a round. I'm (Cyrano) btw, and you are...?

(there is a possibility they might ask "Your friends bet you fifty bucks yada yada?)

CBD: Well, actually it was sixty, but fifty sounds so much better, doesn't it?

++++++++++AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cyrano dude, this is typical AFC behavior! Think about it...Compliment and buying drinks. Girls should be complimenting YOU and buying YOU drinks. Who's the prize here? :)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple, I make her comfortable and initiate a play-fight using some C&F...works every time. I wouldn't command her to 'get over here' because that's seriously inconsistent with my style. I may however Joke around and say," Is it true what they say?...(what)... Is the grass really greener on the other side of the couch?"

++++++++++Now this is awesome! This is exactly what I would do. Good stuff. Same with PimpJuice's suggestion to play footsie. Nice!