Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Progression

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I have found something interesting in my experiences from this board. There's a sort of progression you have to go through.

1. Learn the DJ Way by reading these forums and the bible and observing the principles IRL.

Then, after a while, you get bored by reading about every guy's inane problems on these boards and you've already read every tip about 1000 times.

You progress to ...

2. Step away from the board a while. Stop reading it cold turkey. Do this until you no longer think about DJ tactics in your normal life. You won't regress to being an AFC. During this time, I became more relaxed. I no longer thought I had to approach every hot girl I saw. I became more comfortable with myself.

Then, after a while, you might want to go to....

3. Come back to the boards, but not necessarily. You come back with a new perspective. Tactics are no longer important. You just get yourself back in a pimping mindset.

Right now I am at step 3. I don't know what is after step 3, but it is probably the idea of getting laid left and right.

Here's what happened to me during the steps:

1. Good at first. I stopped being an AFC and made great improvements. Then, I became obsessed with girls and the boards were a negative thing in my life so I quit coming.

2. I began to relax and forget about girls at first. I wasn't as anxious anymore. But, after a while I got complacent (probably due to a lot of other factors in my life too). So, I decided to come back.

3. I am at this phase now. I don't pay attention to tactics and tips that much anymore, but I'm in the mood to go hunting every once in a while now. I haven't had much success yet, but I hunt differently now. I don't care about canned game or openers. I just converse with girls and be myself. I am enjoying this stage and soon I think I will get to Step 4, which I think is going to be a holy grail of nonstop *****.