DJ Population Increase?

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think its possible that the DJ population or the population of people knowing how to handle women could ever increase a staggering amount? What would we do if 50% of all guys were DJ's?

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
won't happen

maybe 50% of guys become DJ's meaning better with women

let's say about half of THAT become better than others (25% of total)

and another half of those become true PUAs (12.5% total)

and of those, about half have either looks, money or social proof, or a good angle to get into girls pants - THAT's STILL ONLY 6% of the entire guy population...

so no need to worry

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be The Best!

Men ARE becoming more aware on how to "deal" with woman in the days of today, yes, but as far as 50% of them men knowing about DJ'ing etc, well, i DOUGHT that that will happen in my lifetime, so i dont really care, NOR does it bother me, because even if other guys DO kow about Don Juan etc, i'll STILL be better than them, and i'll still 0wn wherever i go <--- thats the attitude u ALSO need to have, and all will be good;)

Laterz...

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men reject this information we have at our fingertips so it's only gonna be very few successful DJ's in the world.

Hell, I've tried to get 3 of my closest friends to listen to David DeAngelo and they refused to listen to it. I now know it's better to keep this stuff to myself and let all the other guys keep failing with women.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yip yip...

FM 3321: u are right... most guys DO refuse to accept the information.. and when i mention "Don Juan" etc, they tend to tease and laugh at me....... untill when we go partying togeather and i get with several woman and leave them going home with NOTHING.... thats when the laughing and teasing stops, and them asking me for advice stops;) ... So in this case, its a case of "I'll only believe it if i see it"... so, if they dont want to listen to you, then SHOW them that you are NOT just talking sh!t, and prove to them that DJ etc really DOES work;)

Laterz...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The disinformation from the media and women generally, totally drowns out this sort of stuff. Even if you know it only a small number implement it.

It's like the information for people to be wealthy is freely available, but do any more people bother to use it?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
The disinformation from the media and women generally, totally drowns out this sort of stuff. Even if you know it only a small number implement it.

It's like the information for people to be wealthy is freely available, but do any more people bother to use it?

Interesting that you brought up our media.

Today I was watching this show called "That's So Raven" with my little sister and in the show Raven's little brother who is like in middle school has like 5 girls in love with him wanting to be his Valentine. Well the girls all come over and Raven comes in the room, screws up her little brothers game and tells him that he should only be in love with one girl and in other words, shouldn't have so many girls interested in him.

Nice message to send to boys growing up out there on a kids show. It seems like any show or movie like Shallow Hal discourages men from being men. Only movies like James Bond or other action movies encourage men to be the men that we were born to be.

Like I heard David Deangelo say, "there seems to be a conspiracy against men being successful with women." It's fukking pathetic but then again it's good for people that want to seek the real truth. I guess that's just life.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My frame is, it allows the less fortunate who are prepared to expend effort, to achieve more than those born with looks and money.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
Won't ever ever ever ever happen.

Most people will disregard it as pointless without even giving it any chance. The nature of life is that only a certain few are the fittest and the rest are betas. That won't change with any amount of DJ Bibles or David DeAngelos.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society has been over-feminized. It can't recover from this.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys know one or two tricks to get a girl. For example, not calling until 4 days and 12 minutes after the first date.

Most guys DON'T know success is more than a bag of tricks.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society can never "over" anything. Society is based on culture, our beliefs, stories and the way we think about the world. Feminism is where women are equal in society, which they can if they want to be. It just opens up doors and oppurtunities for them, and if women want that they can take advantage of it.

Will there be more DJs because of the internet? Yes, yes, yes. I wouldn't have found this little niche in society if it were not for the internet, so of course it will increase in time as communication becomes more advanced and a bigger play in people's lives. And more DJs is a good thing... it would simply mean more people are satisfied. Guys are more satisfied because they are getting more pleasure, and girls are more satisfied because they are getting more pleasure. This is a good thing, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta have faith.

As of right now though, man's manliness is on a downward spiral as women and men now are starting to get on equal levels.

But maybe the movie Hitch can be used as an indicator? Haven't seen it so I don't know...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people, since the start of mankind, have been common. Only a few stand out, always has been, always will be.