"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJ<Pimp

Destined

New Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Ok i undersatnd this whole setup is to help guys get laid and with there female problems etc.. But no one is helping them surpass thier true potientail you are just trying to help them reac it.

M.E.M.P.H.I.S. (Making Easy Money Pimpin Hoes Is Serious) and no one seem to reilize this any more. Money is a hell of alot more important than getting laid. I am 15 and on my way to work the other day i told my mother i was going to use women to pull my wieght as long as i could and she kicked me out of the car. So i called my white girl up and told her to tell her father come and get me. And of course she did and gave me $5 for lunch. later that night she took me to the movies and the whole time i had my hand up her skirt and my mouth on her tits.

all im trying to say is that you dont need her you need her to need you. once you have her like you are over (place her name her) then your financialy straped for life. never lie, speak your mind and be the dominate male. you also have to make her totaly confidant that she may one day be wanted and appriciated but she has to earn that.

Make her do stuff for you that you could easily do yourself but would just rather have to pleasure of seeing her do it. build an ego and run with it. never let her near it if she tries immedeatly get serious and tell her not to disrespect you like that and never play with that its your most power full wepon.

randomly stay made at her for long periods of time just to see how she reacts.

Allow her to make you feel better and start high and try not to go down but dont overdue it.

2-3 weeks of this and she'll give you whatever you want whenevr you ask.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
You guys can knock this kid for being immature, but he does have a decent grasp of the game.

In fact I bet he actually becomes a full-blown pimp by the time he graduates highschool!

Although I gotta say, tellin your momma you wanna pimp = not so smooth. (even though that sh!t had me laughin!)

ON the reals, I dont think you really belong on this forum kid. Check out http://pimphop.com/phpBB2/index.php

those guys are more up to your speed.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Don Ronny
You guys can knock this kid for being immature, but he does have a decent grasp of the game.

In fact I bet he actually becomes a full-blown pimp by the time he graduates highschool!

Although I gotta say, tellin your momma you wanna pimp = not so smooth. (even though that sh!t had me laughin!)

ON the reals, I dont think you really belong on this forum kid. Check out http://pimphop.com/phpBB2/index.php

those guys are more up to your speed.
It's already been done! I've sent him on his way. But now look at what you've done by putting up the actual address of pimphop.

And if your one of pimphops playas......hmmmm. Oh well we are changing the site up in the next few weeks. My face and screen name will be on the main page with the enterance into Playz University.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
It's already been done! I've sent him on his way. But now look at what you've done by putting up the actual address of pimphop.

And if your one of pimphops playas......hmmmm. Oh well we are changing the site up in the next few weeks. My face and screen name will be on the main page with the enterance into Playz University.
I dont really subscribe to the pimphop mentality. You guys are actually trying to become full blown pimps with your hoes and the whole 9. I am more interested in using women for sex rather than money.

To each his own though..
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Don Ronny
I dont really subscribe to the pimphop mentality. You guys are actually trying to become full blown pimps with your hoes and the whole 9. I am more interested in using women for sex rather than money.

To each his own though..

Not really Donny boi. I teach only how to be a player. We do have a few real pimps posting and giving advise. But our approach is only for getting pvssy and coming out on top over women instead of being like a chump...chasing women only to get laid...now that is bottom of the fish bowl..don't you agree.

Get in where you fit in.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top