Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ<Pimp

Destined

Reaction score
Ok i undersatnd this whole setup is to help guys get laid and with there female problems etc.. But no one is helping them surpass thier true potientail you are just trying to help them reac it.

M.E.M.P.H.I.S. (Making Easy Money Pimpin Hoes Is Serious) and no one seem to reilize this any more. Money is a hell of alot more important than getting laid. I am 15 and on my way to work the other day i told my mother i was going to use women to pull my wieght as long as i could and she kicked me out of the car. So i called my white girl up and told her to tell her father come and get me. And of course she did and gave me $5 for lunch. later that night she took me to the movies and the whole time i had my hand up her skirt and my mouth on her tits.

all im trying to say is that you dont need her you need her to need you. once you have her like you are over (place her name her) then your financialy straped for life. never lie, speak your mind and be the dominate male. you also have to make her totaly confidant that she may one day be wanted and appriciated but she has to earn that.

Make her do stuff for you that you could easily do yourself but would just rather have to pleasure of seeing her do it. build an ego and run with it. never let her near it if she tries immedeatly get serious and tell her not to disrespect you like that and never play with that its your most power full wepon.

randomly stay made at her for long periods of time just to see how she reacts.

Allow her to make you feel better and start high and try not to go down but dont overdue it.

2-3 weeks of this and she'll give you whatever you want whenevr you ask.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
You guys can knock this kid for being immature, but he does have a decent grasp of the game.

In fact I bet he actually becomes a full-blown pimp by the time he graduates highschool!

Although I gotta say, tellin your momma you wanna pimp = not so smooth. (even though that sh!t had me laughin!)

ON the reals, I dont think you really belong on this forum kid. Check out http://pimphop.com/phpBB2/index.php

those guys are more up to your speed.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
You guys can knock this kid for being immature, but he does have a decent grasp of the game.

In fact I bet he actually becomes a full-blown pimp by the time he graduates highschool!

Although I gotta say, tellin your momma you wanna pimp = not so smooth. (even though that sh!t had me laughin!)

ON the reals, I dont think you really belong on this forum kid. Check out http://pimphop.com/phpBB2/index.php

those guys are more up to your speed.
It's already been done! I've sent him on his way. But now look at what you've done by putting up the actual address of pimphop.

And if your one of pimphops playas......hmmmm. Oh well we are changing the site up in the next few weeks. My face and screen name will be on the main page with the enterance into Playz University.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
It's already been done! I've sent him on his way. But now look at what you've done by putting up the actual address of pimphop.

And if your one of pimphops playas......hmmmm. Oh well we are changing the site up in the next few weeks. My face and screen name will be on the main page with the enterance into Playz University.
I dont really subscribe to the pimphop mentality. You guys are actually trying to become full blown pimps with your hoes and the whole 9. I am more interested in using women for sex rather than money.

To each his own though..

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
I dont really subscribe to the pimphop mentality. You guys are actually trying to become full blown pimps with your hoes and the whole 9. I am more interested in using women for sex rather than money.

To each his own though..

Not really Donny boi. I teach only how to be a player. We do have a few real pimps posting and giving advise. But our approach is only for getting pvssy and coming out on top over women instead of being like a chump...chasing women only to get laid...now that is bottom of the fish bowl..don't you agree.

Get in where you fit in.