"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJ my ass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Alright, I've been on these stupid forums for over 3 months now and all i still here is: "oh do i dj this way", or "how do i get her number?" or more often, "why am i such a pvssy?"

Well kids, enough is a enough.

In the words of Dennis Leary - "SHUT THE FVCK UP!!"

Yeah you got it, plain simple English.



To be honest, there is simple ways of doing things with girls. No hard to follow guide lines. Be a man, be confident, play it cool, ask her questions, get a piece of ass.:D

Just do it and wing it. You'll rest a lot more easier and you won't be beating yourself into the ground cuz you didn't "DJ" a certain way. Just get a life and grap your testicles and stop being pussies!!:mad:


God damn some of you can be annoying.:rolleyes:

:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Vercetti
In the words of Dennis Leary - "SHUT THE FVCK UP!!"
Consider your own advice.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
if these people are so annoying vercetti, why do you even bother reading their posts? just ignore them or help them.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Originally posted by Vercetti
thanks for the advice kid :rolleyes:
Tip #1: Don't call someone something with a derogatory (sp?) intent if it includes you too.

Anyway...Guess I've got to preach more peace than violence, so we'll end this in the calm and collective mannor: Closed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top