DJ Movie

mark223

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I've noticed the Don Juan DeMarco movie being mentioned in the posts in the past and I'm wondering if it's the 1995 one with Johnny Depp? Or is it another one?

I'm curious to watch it.

Thanks.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny that you mention that Movie Don Juan DeMarco.

When I started reading this forum back in 2002...there were soo many quotes relating to that movie. The attitude here was do things to make a woman never forget you and she'll always come back wanting more. Back a couple years ago...that movie was probably the standard of how a DJ in this forum acted toward women.

I saw that movie...and by all standards of this forum TODAY and the DJB TODAY..it is a good example of how AFC a man can be.

There was so much pedistalling in that movie and kissing of the woman's ass that I felt pretty sick after wasting 2 hours of my life watching that.

The only thing I can take from that movie is that the DJ character was PASSIONATE about WOMEN. Although, women did not make up his entire world...but..he understood women as a creature of passion...and treated them PASSIONATELY.

Which if you are a player, cassinova, pua, or guy who wants to be in an LTR...I believe women must be approached in a passionate level....a man with passion for life is exciting to women..

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don duan demarco is a seducer his aim is to constantly please women although he does use alot of kino and is confident in what he does he likes sweep them off there feet sleep and sleep with them it takes too much time / money and effort in my opinion - the techniques on this site are far superior.