Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ is backlashing me

ranger655

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay this whole year of highschool i basiclly kept to myself and didnt try to get into any relationships or get any tail i just lifted weights played sports and did homework and every saturday hung out with my friends. the summer just started and ive been really working the fields trying to get a relationship. and its been working pretty well i have three girls that i think could potentially be in a relationship with me. here is the situation. this one girl i was after for a while has been showing some strong signs of liking me and then out of no where my very hot neighbor found out i liked her and to my suprise was trying to convince me to not like her. so me and her have been getting close and the other day i was working kino very well we were flirting and that night we were laying together and i was caressing her legs and tickling them we even saw a movie together by ourselves and in my area that is something that you dont do much. but she gives me mixed signals she will act like she really likes me then she will go and flirt with my friend and get pissy at me for stupid ****. so today i was with the first girl and we ended up in a weird situation she was between my legs rubbing my feet when the second girl walked into the pool. i guess not a good choice but then the third girl who the second girl knows that i am attracted to since i mentioned her a while back is just there not doing much but givign slight signs that shes interested when she gets flirty. i dont know what to do in this situation. should i just forget a relationship with all of them. i dont wnat a rep as a player or an ass hole. the second one already said its like im with a new girl everyday but i have never even had this much contact with any girls in the hole year. this is all in 4 days of the summer.

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick with it man. If you keep it they'll want you even more. They'll want wat they can't have. Up the kino a bit on the neighbor too.

ranger655

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice ill stick with it

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DuckMan
Stick with it man. If you keep it they'll want you even more. They'll want wat they can't have. Up the kino a bit on the neighbor too.
So simple, so true.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you my friend it comes and it goes!

I've made the mistake of thinking you are going to have a constant stream of woment at your nuts 24 hours a day at full capacity.

It's not like that, so please when you get dry, don't think it's you, just realise:

It comes, and it goes.

;)