Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ-ing is dangerous!! I've nexted a psycho!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishman
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Blame the f*cking victim. [/QUOTE

Thats just what i thought, fvcking typical...women gets hit by man' He must be an a$shole, she is a poor victim'

man gets hit by women 'He must be an a$shole, she is a poor victim'

fvckin hypocrasy or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i was such a cvnt how come she asked me for a hug when i saw her after that? shes a jealous phsyco b!tch who cant hold her drink.. oh AND did i mention a femenist!
Actually, I think you would have been justified in knocking her out. It would have been self defense. If she's a psycho jealous nut (I'm guessing you knew this before that night) why did you take another woman where she hangs out?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Actually, I think you would have been justified in knocking her out. It would have been self defense. If she's a psycho jealous nut (I'm guessing you knew this before that night) why did you take another woman where she hangs out?
Your doing a lot of guessing wyldfire.....so lets see? first I must have done something to piss her off....and now I should stay out of her way right?
Are you a bit of a phsyco yourself? Im starting to wonder....

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cestmoi
Damn DJ-ing sure can be dangerous. It seems encountering crazy psycho, revenge hungry chicks is all a part of the game. Two of my friends are players/pickup artists and they had a few cases where it ended with girls stalking them, trying to ruin their lifes and even in one case a court restraining order.

The thing is i had a problem with my first DJ experiment, she's a very popular 10. With the skills on this site i made her fall for me REAL hard. I made her obsessed with me. Truly in love. But one day i just nexted her and then avoided her for a period and then got a girlfriend so she got REAL mad.

Thing is we never even had a relationship, but i flirted like crazy and did some massive kino. To her it seemed as if i was gonna just kiss her at any moment (she anticipated it). But i did not since i started noticing the psycho elements to her and just moved on to the next girls in line.

Now for revenge she as the manipulative cold hearted bi*ch she is started manipulating alot of my friends to the point where none of them wants to be my friend anymore. HELP!! What can i do? I've tried talking to her telling her she has no right to do that and she just told me "she's almighty and she can do whatever damn she pleases". I noticed she's still very much obsessed in me. She's still not able to not look at me all the time. She does think she "owns me" as she gets all red and jealous when she sees me flirting with girls. And thanks to this site i'm flirting hardcore with the best chicks around. She tends to see alot of that.

Any of you guys had a problem with a psycho revenging on you for playin' her? Girls do take their emotions very seriosly. How did ya go about handling it? Taking control of the situation is the obvious answer. But how? I never seemed able to do that.
You better deal with this or she's going to c*ck block you for the rest of eternity.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Your doing a lot of guessing wyldfire.....so lets see? first I must have done something to piss her off....and now I should stay out of her way right?
Are you a bit of a phsyco yourself? Im starting to wonder....
No, I said you must have hurt her. Ultimately, she's responsible for her own reactions and feelings...just as we all are. I was just wondering what happened between you that instilled such anger and rage in her.

No, YOU don't have to "stay out of her way", but you likely knew she was violent before taking a date there. You should never take a third party someplace where you know a jealous and violent ex hangs out....it's really not fair to the third party.

No, I'm not "psycho"...but my ex IS.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, it is obviously all your fault that this happened. I'm sure that if it was a girl whose ex-boyfriend dumped beer on HER head, threw a beer glass at HER, slashed HER with a twisted beer can, kicked HER in the crotch, and waited outside and hit HER in the face with a tree branch, the questions would be the same.

"Why did you make him so mad?"

"Why did you have to go where he hangs?"

Correct me if I'm wrong but I am sure that when it comes to assault that there is no gender double-standard and that we can all agree that it is the victim's fault whether it is a girl or a guy, right?
Actually...MY ex did far worse than that to me...and after the first time he hit me I was equally to blame for not leaving his presence. His ex's behavior isn't his fault, but it was DUMB to take a date where she was. It would likewise be DUMB for me to take a date where my ex hangs out.

No double standards there whatsoever.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
F*ck that. He can take his date wherever the f*ck he wants to and it is STILL not his fault if his f*cking b*tch ex-girlfriend assaults him. It's called a free motherf*cking country. He is not to blame for her behaviors.
Yes, HE can...but he shouldn't have exposed his date to that nonsense. I mean, come on, if you were dating a woman with a violent, jealous and psycho ex would you want her to take you to a place where she knew he'd be? That would be putting YOU in potential danger. That woman could have just as easily attacked his date instead of him. The point I'm making is that it was DUMB to take a DATE where the psycho ex hangs out because the ex could assault the innocent and clueless DATE.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His ex's behavior isn't his fault, but it was DUMB to take a date where she was.

1. I didnt know she would be in there
2. It was my local pub in the U.K.
3. She at the time was dating a good friend of mine and we hung out at the same places.
4. It had been 12 months since we broke up. so she was an old ex.
anyway nuff said........better things to do!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...but he shouldn't have exposed his date to that nonsense. That woman could have just as easily attacked his date instead of him. The point I'm making is that it was DUMB to take a DATE where the psycho ex hangs out because the ex could assault the innocent and clueless DATE.
And that would be terrible right! If my date had been attacked....but I got attacked and I must have deserved it for pi$sing her off or going into the wrong bar... lol

womenese translated; If his date had been assaulted it would have been awful (cause shes female and therefore innocent) but If he had been asaulted then tough ****, must be an a$shole anyway (arent all men?)

seems to me to be like this....what do you call it if a man hits a women? violence against women!

what do you call it if a women hits a man? violence against women!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it is obviously all your fault that this happened. I'm sure that if it was a girl whose ex-boyfriend dumped beer on HER head, threw a beer glass at HER, slashed HER with a twisted beer can, kicked HER in the crotch, and waited outside and hit HER in the face with a tree branch, the questions would be the same.

"Why did you make him so mad?"

"Why did you have to go where he hangs?"

Correct me if I'm wrong but I am sure that when it comes to assault that there is no gender double-standard and that we can all agree that it is the victim's fault whether it is a girl or a guy, right?
lol, I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I read this....right on the money mate! a bullseye!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
And that would be terrible right! If my date had been attacked....but I got attacked and I must have deserved it for pi$sing her off or going into the wrong bar... lol

womenese translated; If his date had been assaulted it would have been awful (cause shes female and therefore innocent) but If he had been asaulted then tough ****, must be an a$shole anyway (arent all men?)

seems to me to be like this....what do you call it if a man hits a women? violence against women!

what do you call it if a women hits a man? violence against women!
Step out of that "Victimstance" for a second and think rationally. Nowhere in any of my posts did I condone what that ex did to you. I also stated that it is my opinion that you would have been justified in knocking her out.

It doesn't matter WHO she assaulted...it was horrible. You entirely missed my point. It is one thing to put yourself at risk by going someplace a psycho ex is going to be...that's your perogative. But it's entirely different to put an unsuspecting date in that situation. The date wasn't a part of that past relationship and it's unfair to place them in that potential position. I would have the same response if you were dating a man.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k..wylfire ....lets not fight about it...I think its fair to say that there are some pretty rampant double standards about today though! ya know thats just how were all brought up and all that...peace! ;-)