DJ in training needs some advise

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a little background

A year ago a was a total AFC, i found a book called "No more mr nice guy" and started to change. But that book is more about your inner game than about women. So i've been comming here for about 6 months too.

Now, i'm on week 4 in the Boot camp.

While i was doing week 3 i met this girl at barnes&nobles. I got her number and we met for coffee couple dayS later (around 10 days ago). We have made plans to meet but she had to cancel once, then i had to cancel.

We suppose to go out tomorow but we're both too busy and I didn't want to meet for 30 mins and then have to go, so we rescheldule for thursday.

The plan is this:

Around 8 go to eat something. Nice casual mexican place with patio (I live in memphis so is not too cold). Then we're going bowling. She seemed pretty excited about the plan and we had a nice phone convo. But i i said i had to hang up when she was laughing her azz off ;). You know... make her miss me ;)

So, i was just wondering is you guys have any words of advise for me?

There is something else i want to add that this is a nice girl... i'm not just trying to get some azz.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you got everything under control.

Only thing I might say is that I don't really think bowling is a great early date activity.It's better if you two already know each other or if you go with a large group of people.

I prefer playing pool or even going to an arcade on a date.

Reaction score
Connote you must be very young - arcade?? Huh?? Where is the interaction here?

A group date is a no-no!!!

Papi, you are doing o.k. - bowling is cool - bet a dollar on the game and make it a close game to build up the suspense and play around.

If she is a good girl then don't be sexual but do let your masculinity come across and be pleasant in your demanor but not supplicating and subservient.

Whatever you do don't try to impress her - this would look desperate!

Go bowling first then go to eat - if you eat first the digested food may cause you to blow gas (fart) in her face when bending down and enthusiastically throwing a 16 pound ball to destroy the pins -talking from experience here. :D Doesn't make for a good first impression!

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young at heart but not that young.

Bowling, did that a couple of times for a date, never really made for a great date. Pool on the other hand, did work.
Arcade, get with the program, 20 somethings, we grew up playing videogames. All sorts of arcade games are two player games.

My issue with bowling on a date is this.

One of you is bowling while the other is sitting, then you switch positions. Repeat for 10 frames.

Reaction score
There is much interaction during bowling - a heck of a lot of opportunities for kino - high fives, hugs and a slap in the butt when she gets a strike - if she gets upset with the butt slap tell her that is how athletes congratulate another athlete when she does a job well done!:D

Also if you bet for a dollar there could be a competitive spirit involved which always adds excitement - plus you have something to talk about during dinner.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, thank you both for the advice.

Comote, i see your point about one sitting down while the other is playing. I thought about that. My original plan was to go for drinks but after a couple of comments of her i deduced that she is a "good girl" and drinks was not the way to go. I decided for bowling... i'll find a way to use some "decent" :D kino..

About arcade, i'm not a big fan of video games plus she is 23 so i don't think is a good idea for this date.

Puertorican, good advise about going bowling first. I might go that way. Now, about the butt slap on one hand i think i should know her better because she might get mad but on the other hand... would a DJ care if she does?... i don't know.

And i will make a bet with her... the looser takes the winner out for dinner ;) :D

Anyways, thanks for the advise.

I'll keep you posted.

PS: Hey Puertorican, do you speak spanish?

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suerte mijo

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coño! tu tambien hablas español! :D

Chevere...

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Si pero mi espanol escrito no es muy bien.