Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ in need of some rare advice...

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, I rarely start a thread on this board, I think this is like my second one, but I'm in a bit of a situation that needs some input from other DJ's (ie. go away if you're inexperienced). Okay, here's the $hit.

Basically there's this awesome chick I really dig and although I don't have oneitis (give me some credit :D ) this chick genuinely is really awesome. I'm extremely picky with my females and she satisfies my every criteria, so I'm pretty stoked with my discovery. Anyways, met her at uni, got off to a great start blah blah blah, she wanted me for a while there (I could just tell), but because I'm usually never taken by a girl this much I kinda dropped the ball a bit and I think she thinks I'm a bit of a pu$$y, and has lost interest somewhat. How do I know this? The other week I decided it was time to grow a pair and give this girl the opportunity she'd wanted for ages so I asked her out on a date (via MSN... *groan* I KNOW!!!! But I hardly ever see her blah blah blah) adn she was like "yeah! THat'd be awesome but I have ot go babe my best friends in hospital. I'll call you". Or something. Sounded very dramatic anyways (I don't think she made it up) so yeah, I had told her friday was the day and then got on with things. ANyways Friday rolled around and I realised she hadn't called. Well this just wouldn't do so I ignored it and waited til Tuesday to have a go at her about it (and I did, she wasn't getting away with that disrespect) and she blamed it on her blonde hair and how busy and all over the place she was atm with work and uni and crap. Whatever. I said that it was all good, just not to let it happen again.

Wow this is long-winded sorry. I'll try and cut a long story short. Basically yeah it's been a few weeks since and I was expecting her to make plans for something (no way I'm doin it after that) but she hasen't adn we've only been in sporradic contact via email and txt msg adn stuff. Sucks I know. Usually I would have been gone aaaagggggeeeeesss ago but I *really* dig this chick (definite LTR material) and yeah. It's like the only one I want I can't have (i know this is AFC thinking, see what she's done to ME!!!!). ALl I wanna know is what would you fellow DJ's do in a situation like this to win her back (i'm not interested in blowing her off or movin on just yet). Should I make another date and seem like a needy loser or what? My game has really fallen apart :mad: . I'm thinkin of tryin to forget about her, doin the whole "go out fvck 10 chicks then come back to her" thing but I don't wanna do anything that drastic just yet. What do you's think?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 39, so I'm not some 16 year old dork responding with his life experiences to your problem.

Had a somewhat similar problem earlier this year.
Met what I thought was the girl of my dreams, since this has only really happened once in my life this was a big moment, I thought for sure she was it.

I don't normally get overly excited no matter how hot the girl is.
However, this was diffirent after I first met this girl, I went home and couldn't fall asleep for the entire night.
It was like getting hit by a bolt of lightning. .
My friends were saying I've never seen you like this in my life.

She had such affect on me that suddenly I fell apart and couldn't act myself any longer around her. I was like WTF is happening.

Anyway to make a long story short she gave me her e-mail address so I wrote her twice and she never responded. So I'm pretty miffed, because everyone seemed to agree that this girl was really into me.

So I've decided to disappear for several months from her to regain my former self and try again this coming fall which is what I think is best for you to do also.

You should be able to regain your skills an be in a better position to win her over.

Last edited:

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah okay, sorry bout being a snob I just didn't want any "just kino her and make eye contact" responses :) .

Thanks for the input Helter, I think that is very sound advice, only problem is I'm young and impatient :mad: . But seriously though, I think that is what I'll do, make her miss me and then all of a sudden reappear in a blaze of confident glory (with my game firmly intact once again :D ).

The name is a Deftones song. It's referring to the ****oris.

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiNkMaGGiT
and although I don't have oneitis
You have to admit to the problem before you can fix it.