Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ in jail

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suppose you are a real don juan. suppose that you are dating a hb9, really cute and clever. you are as happy as possible with yourself and you have an excellent life. anyway, one day, after leaving a club with your girlfriend, some thugs approach you and you have to choose whether you let'em rape your gal or you shot one of them and make the others run away. you cannot handle guns so you shoot him in the head, killing him. you get arrested and you have to go to jail, because of praeterintentional homicide (or whatever they call it) and excess of self-defense.

well, you happen to go to a horrible prison, with lots of sodomy going on behind the bars and lots of police violence. what do you do? i'd like to hear opinions from common people, players and real don juans. i want to know how you would act and if you think you could handle the situation (suppose you are going to stay in jail for like 5 years or more).

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong place to post most of these people are from the usa where there is no such thing as excesive force for self defencd:p

i think it was the mayor of washington that said that "we have a very low crime rate, if you dont include the gun crime" :p

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
you cannot handle guns so you shoot him in the head
Why would you carry a gun around if you don't even know how to use it properly?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was less than 10 years I'd sit it out.

Study & pump iron.

If more, I'd be in justice all the time trying to find a way to lower my sentence. I'd be studying law. I'd also make sure I became an alpha through certain methods, without risking too much being murdered.

If it's life in prison I would also spend every single second of the rest of my life thinking of a way to break out (like many of them).

BUT --

If the situation you said actually happened to me, I'm in Brazil and since I'm in an alley I could probably shoot them all in the head, get into my car and never be seen again.

IF THEY KNEW IT WAS ME, then here in Brazil I'd have 24 hours to avoid getting caught so I don't go to jail immediately. Then the next day I'd show up at the police station and turn myself in.

Wouldn't get too much time -- Might not even get any if I'm lucky. [Oh, by the way, I don't think we have self-defence laws]

EDIT:

Heh . . . now that we're at this topic, I'll use it to share some stuff that's happened to some family members.

I have an uncle who lives in Sao Paulo, in a pretty rough place, he works as a dentist relatively near his apartment. Basically, every so night or so you can hear gunshots (I slept there a couple of days).

One time he had his car parked somewhere and as he was walking to it he heard gunshots in his direction, looked back and there was a guy coming.

Now my uncle carries a .38 and a .45 at all times. He has no choice.

After that he started running to his car and shooting back, hitting the other guy in chest a couple of times. My uncle then looked to his leg and it was completely ****ed up, he took a shot there but couldn't even feel it.

At that time he just walked back to the guy shot and put a bullet in his head.

Another time, he was driving in an actually busy intersection when he saw a motorcycle with 2 people coming up behind him, (car thiefs usually do this) so he just put his gun out the window and took them down.

Now the police? No one cares.

My friend's father worked as salesman who would go from city to city, and as he was approaching a city there was a "police officer" in the middle of the street with an uzi who just started to shoot the car down as he pulled over. My friend's dad took his gun and shot the officer. Needless to say he got bullet holes all over his body . . .

Even my best friend has been shot at by the police. And my father's friend was shot in the head for showing his middle finger at a police officer. (The officer is in jail of course).

Last edited:

monotone

Reaction score
i read something on surviving prison one time.

the guy who wrote it was an ex con and basically said that as long as you dont take **** from anyone and make people regret messing with you youll do fine.

he also said not to waste your time watching tv and playing basketball when you should be trying to improve yourself.

and that the food is awfull, and most of the guards are corrupt uneducated scum.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "Papillon".

The story is incredible. About a guy framed for murder who makes repeated attempts to escape from penal servitude. He had an ability to get people to like and respect him. He comes across as a natural DJ.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
If it was less than 10 years I'd sit it out.

Study & pump iron.

If more, I'd be in justice all the time trying to find a way to lower my sentence. I'd be studying law. I'd also make sure I became an alpha through certain methods, without risking too much being murdered.

If it's life in prison I would also spend every single second of the rest of my life thinking of a way to break out (like many of them).

BUT --

If the situation you said actually happened to me, I'm in Brazil and since I'm in an alley I could probably shoot them all in the head, get into my car and never be seen again.

IF THEY KNEW IT WAS ME, then here in Brazil I'd have 24 hours to avoid getting caught so I don't go to jail immediately. Then the next day I'd show up at the police station and turn myself in.

Wouldn't get too much time -- Might not even get any if I'm lucky. [Oh, by the way, I don't think we have self-defence laws]

EDIT:

Heh . . . now that we're at this topic, I'll use it to share some stuff that's happened to some family members.

I have an uncle who lives in Sao Paulo, in a pretty rough place, he works as a dentist relatively near his apartment. Basically, every so night or so you can hear gunshots (I slept there a couple of days).

One time he had his car parked somewhere and as he was walking to it he heard gunshots in his direction, looked back and there was a guy coming.

Now my uncle carries a .38 and a .45 at all times. He has no choice.

After that he started running to his car and shooting back, hitting the other guy in chest a couple of times. My uncle then looked to his leg and it was completely ****ed up, he took a shot there but couldn't even feel it.

At that time he just walked back to the guy shot and put a bullet in his head.

Another time, he was driving in an actually busy intersection when he saw a motorcycle with 2 people coming up behind him, (car thiefs usually do this) so he just put his gun out the window and took them down.

Now the police? No one cares.

My friend's father worked as salesman who would go from city to city, and as he was approaching a city there was a "police officer" in the middle of the street with an uzi who just started to shoot the car down as he pulled over. My friend's dad took his gun and shot the officer. Needless to say he got bullet holes all over his body . . .

Even my best friend has been shot at by the police. And my father's friend was shot in the head for showing his middle finger at a police officer. (The officer is in jail of course).

is the situation really that bad in brazil?! i thought it was that way just in the favelas, not everywhere. and also, why the officer shot your friend's father?! you said he took off his uzi and started to shoot... but why?! just for fun?

anyway, i think we are missing the point, i'd like to know what you would do once in there, knowing that you are going to stay there for a certain amount of time... knowing that there are lots of f4gg0ts ready to play with your arshole... what would you do when you just join the "new family"? what if somebody says that he's going to sodomize you as soon as he gets the occasion? what if he actually tries? what if he manages and brags around about it? i'm curious to know what would a don juan or a "pook wannabe" do... this is also referred to the masters, like diablo, sammo, player supreme, jakethasnake, aequitas and the guys that are more into the don juan mainstream... answer soon please

Reaction score
If you went to jail for five years or more, you've probably commited a more serious crime. Which, in the USA, would mean you would be put in a medium to maximum security prison.

You will not be thikning of Djing. Trust me. You would be pre-occupied with adjusting to prison life.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, most people in prison are there for relatively minor drug-related offenses. Depending on the state, you can get more time for having a ziploc bag of crack or marijuana than you can for killing someone.

Kind of scary that our legal system is so messed up.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
wrong place to post most of these people are from the usa where there is no such thing as excesive force for self defencd:p
I dont see how thats true. If someone starts beating your ass then you end up killing them...well personally thats a little bit tooooo much....maybe thats just me

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
is the situation really that bad in brazil?! i thought it was that way just in the favelas, not everywhere. and also, why the officer shot your friend's father?! you said he took off his uzi and started to shoot... but why?! just for fun?

anyway, i think we are missing the point, i'd like to know what you would do once in there, knowing that you are going to stay there for a certain amount of time... knowing that there are lots of f4gg0ts ready to play with your arshole... what would you do when you just join the "new family"? what if somebody says that he's going to sodomize you as soon as he gets the occasion? what if he actually tries? what if he manages and brags around about it? i'm curious to know what would a don juan or a "pook wannabe" do... this is also referred to the masters, like diablo, sammo, player supreme, jakethasnake, aequitas and the guys that are more into the don juan mainstream... answer soon please
No, it's really not that bad in Brazil. Just in certain places like Sao Paulo. You just need to be careful since the law isn't often on your side. Also there seems to be Djs all over the place here...

Man, Jay-X, did you kill someone on self-defence and are afraid of going to jail? :eek:

Those are tough questions, most of us haven't been in such situation nor will ever be and it's pretty hard to think on what we'd do, since at the time we'll be acting on our most basic survival instincts. If someone says he's going to sodomize me, I'd make sure I'd have made alot of friends that could back me up and make sure the other guy stays in line. If possible, I'd beat his ass, but that gives me another problem, I'm going to be there for a LONG time, and having someone sneak up behind you with a knife (or worse, a ****), with a simple thirst for revenge isn't nice.

Though being raped I don't think is too much of a problem now a days unless you're a total wuss or have a pretty huge reason for people hating you and thus getting huge ass fag0ts to perform tricks on you.

If he tries I'd of course confront and see what kind of person he is. He'll most likely be one sick individual who's there due to rape or something, and from what I've heard those people are known as "snatchers" and get their asskicked really often. I'd fight back and there'll be alot more people on my side than on his (due to knowing he's a freakin' sicko), to make sure his fag0t friends don't gang me up.

Now if he does manage to and goes around braging about it, I'd kill him. But then I'd risk life in prison. If a fag0t managed to rape me, I'd never be able to live with myself again. If I got life in prison I'd never be able to live with myself, either. Due to rage I'd mostly kill him or get someone to, however.

MAN, never gonna put myself in that position

What's the point of this, though?
Just got one think to say, Jay-X - good luck in the checkers.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they were going to rape your girlfriend, and there were three of them against just you and your girlfriend that would constitute eminent (sp?) life-threating danger. You could blow away at the very least one of them, if not two or all three and have a valid defense against criminal charges.

Even if your defense was a little bit hard to articulate, as long as you don't look like a slimeball on the witness stand do you really think a jury is going to convict a guy of homocide who saved his g/f from gangrape? No way.

Jay-X, why are you asking us this? And what's this preoccupation with sodomy?

-PDX

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd live out the sentence, making friends with a diabetic and writing letters to my daughter who was unborn when i was locked away but who is now turning 7 on the same day i'm due for release. i'd buy a fluffy bunny to give to my daughter.

then on my way out of prison, i'd board a plane full of the worst convicts in the united states, people like cyrus the virus, jonny23 and diamond dog. these people would take the plane over and i'd be forced into a situation where i would have to kill people and blow things up.

in the end, i'd arrive safely in hollywood where my wife, daughter and some FBI agent i befriended are all waiting. of course, then i'd have to fight cyrus on a fire engine.

and i'd live happily ever after.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
i'd live out the sentence, making friends with a diabetic and writing letters to my daughter who was unborn when i was locked away but who is now turning 7 on the same day i'm due for release. i'd buy a fluffy bunny to give to my daughter.

then on my way out of prison, i'd board a plane full of the worst convicts in the united states, people like cyrus the virus, jonny23 and diamond dog. these people would take the plane over and i'd be forced into a situation where i would have to kill people and blow things up.

in the end, i'd arrive safely in hollywood where my wife, daughter and some FBI agent i befriended are all waiting. of course, then i'd have to fight cyrus on a fire engine.

and i'd live happily ever after.
I like "Con Air" also :)

And its "Diamond Dawg" haha

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazil is actually that screwed up, guys ... I had a brazilian roommate in college and he told me all sorts of horror stories.

Ohhh, and their mentality doesn't work. Brazilians get ticked off at some really funny things for God knows what reason that no one in other countries would even think about.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Brazil is actually that screwed up, guys ... I had a brazilian roommate in college and he told me all sorts of horror stories.

Ohhh, and their mentality doesn't work. Brazilians get ticked off at some really funny things for God knows what reason that no one in other countries would even think about.
Don't make generalizations.
The North and South of Brazil are as different as the US is from India.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to clarify, none of this ever happened or is gonna happen to me. it's just that my girlfriend lent me a movie (shawshank's redemtion or something on the lines) about american jail. the day after i saw it, i was thinkin' that if i ever happened to go to jail, i wouldn't know what to do in case of being sodomized or threatened to. i was wonderin' about what a don juan would do. some guy said that in prison he wouldn't think about don juaning... really? i thought there were lots of beautiful chicks over there... sh1t, i'm not talkin' about mackin' ladies, man, i'm talkin' about survivin' and avoiding rape and fights...

p.s.: i loved con air myself

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay-X said...
praeterintentional homicide
At least in the United States, it is called premeditated. In fact, most murders do not have a motive but are crimes of passion, acted out in heat of the moment. People do not think logically when their emotions are high; no one can reliably tell you how they would actually respond. Also, and at least in the United States, it is justifiable homicide to shoot someone in the self-defense of someone else, if I am not mistaken, but certain criteria must be satisfied.

In the given scenario, and in the United States, a person might initially get charged with murder but the charges would likely be reduced to first or second degree manslaughter upon a plea bargain. Considering that mandatory sentencing guidelines were recently struck down by the US Supreme Court, not eliminated entirely but now are optional, the maximum and minimum possible sentences as stated by law are not reliable. I agree with Nick, SexPDX, I really don't think there is any jury out there who would sentence a man to a long prison term if they believed he acted out of "good faith".
You shoot him in the head
Except for suicides, people do not get shot in the head. It is rare and it is rare because it is difficult to shoot a small object which is constantly moving. (Interesting fact: the diameter of an entry gunshot wound is smaller than the penetrating bullet and that the slower a bullet travels the smaller the diameter of the wound).
My girlfriend lent me a movie (shawshank Redemption) about American jail.
...from another era.

The women in prison are fat and ugly. Furthermore, men and women are entirely separated.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) when one carries a gun, one should learn how to use it as well as when to use it.

2) after one uses it, one would be inclined to wipe it with a clear handerchief and throw it in some godforsaken river...

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk

i think it was the mayor of washington that said that "we have a very low crime rate, if you dont include the gun crime" :p
You mean Washington, DC, where handguns are banned?

Yep, those anti-gun laws really do what their intended to do.