Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Ideas in the Business World

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that what we learn about relationships with women is often really more about relationships with people in general. You can take a lot of these ideas and apply them successfully in many situations other than dating.

For example, I applied for a job, and the guy doing the hiring emailed me and said he was very interested, and he wanted to set up a phone interview. He said he would call me the next day. A family member of mine happened to call that morning, and I told them I was waiting on a phone interview. That evening, the guy emailed to say he was busy and would call me later.

Every family member I've seen has asked about it when I've seen them. I also told a couple girls I talk to. When I tell people they guy didn't call, they act like it is some horrible thing. "I'm so sorry!" they say.

Then it hit me that this is just like dealing with a woman. Hell, it could be an outright sh!ttest by the employer. Maybe he screens out douche bags by jerking them around a little bit to see how they handle it. Getting mad about it shows insecurity. And insecurity repels everyone, whether it's women or people in general. Several people have told me to call him, despite the hiring page on their web site saying "No phone calls" in bold print. Leaving some whiny, p!ssy, pathetically needy voice mail would be the worst thing I could do, once again just like as though this were a girl.

I took the time while waiting to review the positions they're hiring for. It's a start-up company, hiring top to bottom. I'm going to tell the interviewer that I'm best suited for a manager or executive position. The truth is that working in just about any position for them would be my dream job, but I'm not going to tell them that. I'm just as job-needy as any horny guy who needs to get laid, but neediness is not the right image to portray if you want to get results, whether it's a woman or a job.

My resume is pretty sketchy; since school I've only worked at my own ventures. I'm either a striving entrepreneur or an unemployed bum. I think either one is true if I believe it. Attitude is everything. Just like with women, I think your attitude about your life is much more important than the specific details of your life.

These are just a few of the DJ philosophies that I think apply well to the business world. Feel free to add your own, and explain how you apply the idea.