Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ I have some italian tail I need help with

tjslove

Don Juan
Reaction score
In early October, a girl in Italy wrote my online singles add to tell me she'd be in my area for a week in December We are emailing for a month now and we IM on weekends for about an hour I end the conversations Ive managed to project aloofness and unconcern because I started a new job that prevents my availability I've also slowly been getting over a bad breakupSo now, this girl asking me for times times to IM and talk on Skype

1. What does it mean when a girl sends you pictures of herself in a bikini that I never asked for?

2. She'll only be in town for a week. I've used ****y and funny with her, but I haven't initiated anything romantic. Should I do that before she gets here?

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can start off by not making 2 identical threads! You know u can edit the originall rite???

2nd read the DJ Bible like myself.

3rd. Follow JC JERKSON's advice. It's to the point.

LittleElf

Don Juan
Reaction score

Ke mi fai skifo. :crackup: If she is a "real" Italian girl (born and raised in Italy) she probably speaks crappy English. Learn Italian. Secondly, Italians are the prudes of the Western world. Trust me. If you are looking just for sex you should look somewhere else. Thirdly, a bikini pic means nothing. Italian girls are not like feminized American females who think being independent and intelligent is sexy. Next, what part of Italy is she from? Each part of Italy has an entirely different culture. An Italian will never say they are from Italy. They will say I am from "insert region". Finally, FASHION and STYLE means everything to the typical Italian. Even the lower middle class seem to spend a fortune on clothing. Be sure that you don't look like the typical sloppy American.

P.S. The advice you get on here is for spoiled American/UK/Canadian females. Just buy some nice clothes, be yourself, and have fun. Simple as that. The only concern I would have is that you met her off an online dating site. Go to Italy and you can meet lots of girls.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ..

Originally posted by LittleElf
Ke mi fai skifo. :crackup: If she is a "real" Italian girl (born and raised in Italy) she probably speaks crappy English. Learn Italian. Secondly, Italians are the prudes of the Western world. Trust me. If you are looking just for sex you should look somewhere else. Thirdly, a bikini pic means nothing. Italian girls are not like feminized American females who think being independent and intelligent is sexy. Next, what part of Italy is she from? Each part of Italy has an entirely different culture. An Italian will never say they are from Italy. They will say I am from "insert region". Finally, FASHION and STYLE means everything to the typical Italian. Even the lower middle class seem to spend a fortune on clothing. Be sure that you don't look like the typical sloppy American.

P.S. The advice you get on here is for spoiled American/UK/Canadian females. Just buy some nice clothes, be yourself, and have fun. Simple as that. The only concern I would have is that you met her off an online dating site. Go to Italy and you can meet lots of girls.

good advice, expecially the style one. italian girls seem to think 'he dresses like a stud, he must be a stud' (that is a really tight short-sleeves shirt, popular brand blue jeans [either tight or a bit baggy] and sneakers)

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something important to remember about Italian women, after the style thing (which is also key and right on the money) is that they will EXPECT you to be the "aggressor", let's say. I'm not saying they'll want you to be physically aggressive. But, they will be more to the passive side, and will expect YOU , the man, to be a man and not be afraid/ intimidated by them in any way, etc etc. Italy is, I can say w/certainty (as I myself was born in Abruzzo-Molise) a Latin culture. I have said that somewhere else on this msg board once before I believe. Everything from the (predominant) religious beliefs and themes, to the style, to the sports, to the languages being very similar, to the relations between men and women. Women from Italy, just like women from Spain, Portugal, and also any Latin American country, expect the man to be MOST manly. Machismo is key to them. They find American men who never approach girls, or wait for the girls to approach to be "poosies" , as a Bolivian girl I dated once told me. They respond to the man being the "aggressor", the pursuer, far far better than the type of women whom we might call "WASPs" .

So, take CHARGE of the date when you meet her, be dressed like a stud, as someone else here said, even wear a chain or two whether or not you usually do. (Advice on popular chains; mine has the ever-present-in-Italy "horn", and the "mano fico", as well as a St.Anthony medallion and an ancient Greco-Roman coin). Wear enough of a good smelling cologne where she can smell you as you get close to her. If you wear a button down shirt, leave a few more buttons open than you usually would. Be more forward with comments that will put her in a sexual mood than you might otherwise be on a date. NOT raunchy, but, think, more like Antonio Banderas-style. Touch her hands and her wrists, if possible. Hold the doors and pull out the chair (old country "chivalry" is still valued), give her your coat if it's cold , and NEVER say, "I dont know hon, what do YOU want to do??" Oh, and one more thing, be prepared to kill the man who would try to take her from you, preferably with a stilletto or switchblade. (j/k on that one of course...) ~Dino~