"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ, hater club

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Well I'm by no means the perfect dj but I'm getting alot better. I look diffrent (through weights, way I walk etc) have confidence. So I helped some people out, told them how I am me today.

Anyways this guy has taken an instant dislike to me, thinks I'm fake because what I know I learnt from a "book" and I look the way I do through steroids despite being slim 150lbs. Hes determined to tell everyone that I'm fake now.

Worse part is he may be in my class in college Sept.

Lesson learnt in drilled in don talk about where you learnt stuff, don't teach over people or help them, don't say about your accomplishments, do things for yourself.

Anyone got any suggestions what to say to people after he dents my character? Should I hurt him?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by S0LID
Well I'm by no means the perfect dj but I'm getting alot better. I look diffrent (through weights, way I walk etc) have confidence. So I helped some people out, told them how I am me today.

Anyways this guy has taken an instant dislike to me, thinks I'm fake because what I know I learnt from a "book" and I look the way I do through steroids despite being slim 150lbs. Hes determined to tell everyone that I'm fake now.

Worse part is he may be in my class in college Sept.

Lesson learnt in drilled in don talk about where you learnt stuff, don't teach over people or help them, don't say about your accomplishments, do things for yourself.

Anyone got any suggestions what to say to people after he dents my character? Should I hurt him?
Unless he has PROOF you said that, then no one knows whether he admitted to having intercourse with a goat or not. Your worrying over nothing. :eek:
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
thanks for the advise :cool:
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
"You kill a muthaf*cka with kindness" - some old dude that is my friend.

Don't worry about that guy. Keep the situation under control if he is trying to ruin your day. Just be like "man, who the hell does this guy think he is to disrespect me?"

Never hit the dude, unless he strikes at you, then you obviously put him in place and show whose running the show because he apparently doesn't know.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Smile. Walk the same way u do. Honestly, u are young and might not realise it yet, but WHO CARES what he says about you. You know you are the man and will just laugh at his pety little games. Smile and dont even try to defend yourself. A smile and a look of confidence does enough to combat anything he can say.

Anything he says about you will only add to your mystery. U dont need to explain yourself to anyone about something a fool says.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
1) firstly its not easy practicing what you read in a book... you are applying worldly knowledge.... i don't see where "being fake" comes in....its like going to school or college.. you had to read books at school/college to learn stuff and educate yourself....

you can't be a naturally born phd in physics...where you didn't read sh!t and didn't practice now could you?...you had to go through a learning phase right?

now some people are just naturally better at reading and applying stuff...like how einstien was the best in physics....it seems like you are at the top of your DJ class...congratulations!

2) so obviously that guy who is talking crap is a JEALOUS FVCK... he can't apply DJ skills like you....
you don't need to hurt him...
just say
"look dude, you can tell anyone whatever the fvck you like.... I know you're just jealous and hoping that I am just a fake.....well I am not fake....and most definitely not at all affected by what you think...<then say something to break off your friendship and don't see that fvck ever again....and if he comes in your way...then i suggest you threaten him...and as a last resort hurt the fvck head>

3)MOST IMPORTANT LESSON:
don't be a football of other peoples opinions... you are who you are ..believe in yourself.. .you know best who you are ...fvck everyone else..they don't mean sh!t

4)FOR GODS SAKE .. i know you're trying to help the world ..but its not gonna happen...
keep successful secrets to your fvckin self.. no one has to know how you became a DJ....its your secret.... you are just creating competition for youself otherwise !!!
plus if I share my secrets with other.... i feel everything i have learnt loses its magic touch and is not as exclusive to me anymore...
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
chicksrock thats realy sound advise.

Most people who come here can't apply what they've learnt and go back to AFC ways for minimum results.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
well he wants to fight me now haha!

I feel weired. Fear, bit of exitment, nervousness.

I dunno guys help me out.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Your greatest weapon is in your enemy's mind - Buddha

Don't fight him. He will only drag you down to his level. If he physically attacks you - Kick his ass. Remember, you are the man. He is just an immature little boy.

Fight him with your mind. Use your intelligence against him. Learn his weakness and destroy him.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
thats what i did n now he is in manic depression n wants to kill himself.

I'm not messing around now this guy is ****ed up!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Call the coppers and get a restraining order. This guy needs help, but not from you. Stay away from him or he'll drag you down with him.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Yah this guy was complaining in his depressive mood to my mate about how girls never looks at him. Hes an ultra chump!

If he does start I'm not worried he's a wimp!
 
Top