"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ Gone down in flames, need advice.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
Well I guess I should start out my situation.

I'm currently in my senior year of a new highschool and I have a gf of 6 months, making new friends hasn't been much of a problem of mine. On my first day I was quite nervous but I kept my cool and stayed confident, the group of friends I hang out with have a couple great girls, great looks, personality is still pending however. Basically these girls all hang out with eachother and are small group in a big group, the one girl(lets call her Girl A) that is in that group i'm currently starting to be attracted too, she shifts her eyes at me alot as if I wasn't paying attention, no idea if its a sign of interest or not.

The second one(let's call her Girl B), currently has a boyfriend but is really good friends with Girl A, it was my second day at school and during my break I had a conversation with Girl B, we got to talking about small things, what we were taking, what homework we had, etc, until she asked me an odd question, "Who are you going to prom with?"

Normally any guy would have said his GF, but I for one don't like to think a year into the future like that, a wierd feeling came over me and I decided to tell her, with confidence "I'll find someone ;)".
She then proceded to ask me which school I went to, I told her, then she asked me "Did you have Girlfriends that went there?", again I told her yes, here come's the wierd part. She asked me if I was single, knowingly I knew she had a BF so chances are slim to none that she'd be interested in me, but her friend Girl A however.

At this point I have no idea what possessed me to say what I had said, I told Girl B that I was single and not seeing anyone, when clearly I have a GF that care's alot about me. After that point everything went downhill with me, my confidence dropped, I became quiet again, and still wonder to myself, what in gods name made me tell her that I was single. At this point im very confused, I really care about my GF but things have become very dull lately, and I miss the thrill of the chase, but at the same time I have no idea if Girl A is even interested in me or even worth the chase.

I Can't exactly pursue Girl A while still having a GF it wouldn't be fair for her and if thing's got out I would be blackmarked, same goes with my GF I cant Pursue Girl A and succeed while still leaving my GF in the dark about what's going on. Im in way over my head right now..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
A. Stay w gf
B. Leave gf...

Its really not that complicated, just PICK ONE!!
 

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
These choices for me seem quite simple, but i assure you its not simple for me. I have to weigh the scales to see which is more important to me, commitment, or the thrill of the chase, i dont want to throw away something that's good, but at the same time I wont know if the other girl is any better if I dont try.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by arcilitei34
These choices for me seem quite simple, but i assure you its not simple for me. I have to weigh the scales to see which is more important to me, commitment, or the thrill of the chase, i dont want to throw away something that's good, but at the same time I wont know if the other girl is any better if I dont try.
Yea, its like russian roulette. Have fun with that.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
You either need to pursue the thrill of having a new girl to chase and flirt with, which is very fun, or stay with your girl who provides security of being with someone. Basically its wieghing out new fun thrills or an old faithful relationship. The choice is just which one you want to pursue more.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Good sir, if your relationship is dull and this new piece of meat is turning you on and seems more attractive, all you have to blame is yourself!

If you're relationship is blowing atm, that's YOUR fault. So shape it up. The reason you said single was you wanted to leave your options open with chick B and consequently chick A. Why? With doubts about your current relationship.

You know what the **** you want. Now stop posting and turning around the subject. I've been where you are. You know where you want to be.
 
Top