“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ drinking game

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Hello people, I´m not sure if I´ve read this before or it came up to me, anyways. Game is like this: Two or more guys at a bar or club. First guy has to go chat with the girl the others decide, and if he gets her number/dance/whatever guys decide, others drink, he doesn´t get it, he drinks. Then next guy comes up, goes talk to girl that first guy decides etc. Gets fun if people keep it agile and pick either good looking or ugly girls for the other guy. And it´s funny to see how guys start improvising/loosing up to go talk to groups or girls with friends. G

PS, recommended to stop approaches once someone is seriously drunk.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

willo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Brisbane Australia
"Do a Dare"

Sounds similar to a drinking game my mates and i used to play in clubs a couple of years ago. The game is called Do a Dare.

Basically you have to chat to chicks
- The turns go in order
- When it's ur turn ur mates say what girl and what information you have to gain usually 3 pieces of information
- Succeed or fail you get a drink from the communal jug

Rules ----> UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ARE YOU TO SAY THAT YOU ARE ON A DARE!!!!!

- It is always fun to join random people in on the dare like asking bouncers/random people what info. u should get.

For u hardcore DJs the information can become much more difficult eg
- A larger girls weight (is possible)
- Panties colour (is possible)

Basically the game is a good way to get used to approaching chickies at clubs.

Cheers and Enjoy
 
Top