DJ Disussion Forum in a few words.

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
* Talk to the b1tch face2face if possible, second best is calling the b1tch. Do not send emails and text for trivial stuff.

* You should have so many other b1tches on your **** that you shouldn't even worry if one b1tch is flaky. It doesn't matter if you really like this b1tch, you're new to the game, or whatever. You should be "spinning the plates".

* As soon as a b1tch acts the least bit flaky, you're in the friendzone. There's no escaping the friendzone. After all, every b1tch is the same and there's no such thing as a busy b1tch. If she doesn't return your call or message, then she nexted YOU.

* Kino the first time you meet a chick.

* Use C&F, stay mysterious, never tell a chick how you feel until she does.

* Dress nice, take care of your skin, workout, upgrade your wardrobe... this will get you b1tches.

* Learn how to talk to everyone, not just hot b1tches.

more will be added later

rockman

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post, but is is necessary to call everyone a b1tch lol?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reminds me of that kid rock song...

"I don't rob from the rich, and give to the poor,
i steal from my b!ches and give it to my hors!"

figman

Reaction score
c0nfus3d1ne said:
* Talk to the b1tch face2face if possible, second best is calling the b1tch. Do not send emails and text for trivial stuff.

* You should have so many other b1tches on your **** that you shouldn't even worry if one b1tch is flaky. It doesn't matter if you really like this b1tch, you're new to the game, or whatever. You should be "spinning the plates".

* As soon as a b1tch acts the least bit flaky, you're in the friendzone. There's no escaping the friendzone. After all, every b1tch is the same and there's no such thing as a busy b1tch. If she doesn't return your call or message, then she nexted YOU.

* Kino the first time you meet a chick.

* Use C&F, stay mysterious, never tell a chick how you feel until she does.

* Dress nice, take care of your skin, workout, upgrade your wardrobe... this will get you b1tches.

* Learn how to talk to everyone, not just hot b1tches.

more will be added later
YEAH ***** !