DJ Bootcamp: Week 3

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i didn't number close on these, b/c well, my phone was off. And whenever I get a girl's number, i call it when im with her so she would get my number. But my phone is back on now, so i will begin more number closing on 6-10

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
did not number close b/c i did not have a cell phone that was turned on at the time. When I get number I call hers so she will have mine(and to verify its real,lol). I will number close on 6 - 10(or at least try)

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Convo 4 - UIC SEO(5pmish)(hb 7/10)
me: hey, I heard your convo early, and all I had to say was wtf!
her: ya, we talk about random stuff back there.
me: I see now. So are you all grad students?
her: no just him, ya know teh dude with the glasses.
me: so wat are you then?
her: well im a senior.
(the usual whats your major and then major chat)
me: whats your name:
her: bla bla bla
me: my name is bla bla bla
(We walk some and she completely noobs out of our seperate desinations)
(more bla bla bla chat as we walk. Her destination was on the way to mine)
me: okay, this was nice talking to you.
her: ya, you seen pretty kool, good luck with everything
me: ya you too.
(lol, i noobed out didn't number close)
However I do see her alot of campus, saw her at the same place and chatted with her some more

Convo 5 - UIC ACC Lab[Computer Lab](1pmish)(hb 9/10)
me: hey, what communications class are you in?
her: comm 100(i think)
me: so its not public speaking?
her: nope, not really, but we will do some public speaking
me: oh thats kewl, hwo do you like that class?
her: ya its alrite, (and then here goes the bla bla bla)
me: ya, i am nathan whats ur name?
her: i'm bla bla bla
(mroe bla bla bla here)
(once again didnt number close since I was kinda scared,lol)

next 5 convos will be made later this week. I did a lot of short convos on saturday but they dont qualify

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
got wasted again last night and went to a stripclub again... ****ing ugh, never going again.

Anyways I did end up finishing this weeks assignment lol.

I ended up getting a free ride to the club we were giong to by saying wassup to some hotties and they gave us a free ride. Me n my roomie were teasing this girl he whole times and I ended up kissing her on the lips as I left the car, but I'll never see her again so lol. The funniest thing was as we left, she was like ''OMG I can't believe I did that, I have a boyfriend haha''. I'm just thinking, wow american girls are sluts...

Then in the club I hit on every single girl there... I swear, it was ridiculous, I also said wassup to a lot of guys who I didn't know but they loved me lol. I danced with at least ten girls and made out with one of them, but I forgot to take numbers cuz I was just too ****ing drunk lmao!! Actually I'm looking through my phone now and I got like 6 numbers and I dunno who they are... Should I call them???

Then I went to another club but it was empty so we didn't do anything there, so I ended up at a stripclub and somehow got head from one of the girls. But it wasn't worth it cuz I checked my bank account today and I used 500$ last night (not only on strippers but on drinks and stuff too but still ****). Also she gave me her real number and told me to call her... I dunno what to do...

I really don't remember much of the conversations but I'm sure that I finished the week 3. Next week will be hard though, 10 rejections! damn!

Anyways I did have a conversation today though, it was with this hot babe in the line for lunch. She had a cup in her hand and seeing as I was still drunk/hungover from last night I was like.
ME: wow that's such a cool cup!! (I'm realizing how dumb this sounds right now bhahaha)
Her: haha thanks
Me: where'd you get it?
Her: Back at the counter
Me: No way, let me hold it for you, you see I'm a gentleman, I hold things for girls
Her: haha sure
Me: So I'm a freshman, I don't know how this works why are you holding that box
Her: this box is so you can go get food into your room, you put the food in and then you go up the elevator hahaha
ME: damn, I need to do that sometime!!! It looks really useful, but I'm with my friends now so I have to eat here today
Her: haha
Me: Where'd you get your tattoo (touching her tatto just under the collarbone) I really like it
Her: It means mother, sister, daughter. Because I have like a mother and sister
Me: Oh and where's the daughter?
Her: hahaha, it's me
Me: haha I was scared you had babies for a little while
Her: hahaha (she goes to get her food as she's being served now)
Me: Hey you know, you need to leave me now, but you should come to my room one day, we can have movie nights or pregame parties at my place
Her: ok... haha
Me: great, gimme your number I'll call you, not like today but sometime later you know? like during the week
Her: ok haha (starts writing her digits in my phone)
Me: and I want your real number btw cuz I don't like girls who give fake numbers
Her: ok hahaha, this is my real number
Me: Alright u sure
Her: yea, I promise
Me: Alright nice to meet you kathy see you later this week
Her: haha cu

Then I saw some guys, so I went in the lift with them (lmao reading this sounds retarded.... I mean I was gonna go in the lift anyway haha, not like I enterred just cuz of the girls). I enterred with a girl with a boyfriend who I recognized so I was like

Me: hey hold my hand!!
Her: No I have a boyfriend!!
Me: hahaha, I know, but I'm european not American, see it's called being friendly (turn my attention to the girls in the lift), Don't you like friendly people?
The two hot girls: hahaha yea
Me: What floor are you guys on?
them: 4th floor
Me: no way!! 4th floor is the best floor, I go down there everyday
them: no you don't I never see you ahah
Me: You guys are prolly on the high side, I go down to the lower side
them: haha, yea we're on the lower side
Me: Alright I'll check you guys out later
them: alright see you (as they leave the elevator)
Me: Actually I'm kinda checkin you guys out right now (checkin out their butts ahaha)
them: hahahaha

yeah... College is real fun haha, I dunno whether the bootcamp is changing me more or it's just the fact I'm surrounded by hot girls everywhere. I'm sure it's a bit of both.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there was a HB in the lunchroom today in front of me. I noticed she had wet hair, so I went ahead and touched it.

Me: Hey, you've got wet hair
Her: yeah, we showerred
Me: oh really... (then I take her ID card from her), OMG you look horrible in this photo
Her: hahaha no way
Me: I mean yeah I guess, don't you think she looks horrible in this picture
Roommate: ahahahahaha
Her: you're so mean
Me: no don't worry you look better in real life haha
Her: ok...
Roommate: hey I really like your sandals by the way, I kinda want ones just like that except they kinda look like the hulk
Me: huh?
RM (RM will be roommate from now on lol): I'm big so I wanna wear stuff that the hulk wears
Me: lmao, you're such a joker man, so anyways, what's your name?
Her: Krystl (or something weird like that)
Me: fluff talk blabla (I think I should've started teasing that name here, called her a stripper or something)
fluff talk blabla, as she's about to leave I say: hey, you wanna eat with us, we can get lonely by ourselves
Her: no sorry, I got to do homework in my room, thaknks though

I dunno if she really had homework to do but whatever lol. Then me and my roomie, we had to go pick some stuff up from a hotel so he parked the car outside and I pretty much guarded the car (I love that sexy benz haha). Anyways, a girl comes to smoke right next to the car, so I open the window

Me: hey, you go to UT?
Her: Yea, you?
Me: haha yea
Her: nice car!
Me: Thanks, it's my roommate, oh look he's coming
RM: you should come to our room if you like our car, we've got a 50'' TV and surround sound system
Her: really wow
RM: You know what take our number
Her: why don't you take mine?
RM: No, take ours
Me: I'll take your number...
I get the girls number, she gets RM's number, yeah...

Anyways, something else happenned yesterday. I ran into the girl who was HBwet! She actually stopped me and said hey, because at first I didn't recognize her. She was with two of her friends just sitting down talking. So I was like
Me: Cat? (I rememberred her name lol)
Cat: yea!! you remember my name
Me: Of course haha, who's your friends?
Cat: this is katlyn and monica (I think lmao, monica is hot too btw)
Me: Hey guys, nice to meet you
Cat: (drops her ID and picks it up)
Me: You know, I could've picked it up for you
Cat: haha th
Me: Yeah, I'm a really friendly gentleman type of guy, see I can open doors for you and pull your seat back too
Monica: really
Me: yeah... In fact I specialize in openning doors, I can open lots of doors
Them: OMG hahahaha
Me: You know, Cat, you were so mean last time I saw you, you just walked off without giving me your number, I wanted to spend more time with you.
Monica: She told me she wanted to spend more time with you too
Cat: OMG shut up lol
Me: haha, great, well you know what you gotta do (I give her my phone and she writes her digits)
Monica: are you a leo?
Me: Yeah, how can you tell?
Monica: You just seem like a Leo
Me: Is it because I'm hot and brave?
Monica: yeah lol
Me: Anyways, if you haven't noticed, I'm on the way to the gym, but I'll give you a call or something
Them: ok bye!!

so anyway, I think she's cute, I'm gonna go on a date with her one day, dunno what would be a good idea... maybe just invite her to my place or something (afterall I got a huge TV and soundsystem lmao)

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
alrght im officially finished with week 3, actually i went over and above the bare minimum... ill post the results later. im exhausted

bassfiend86

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys dont have much time now but i just wanted to let you know that i completed my third week. ill make a full report tommorrow. hope to to see your post on week 3.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright i got to head off now, but ill put a report on later and ill do week 4 thread first. So we got me, neexus, thyme and bass for week 4 so first. Ok awesome and well done let me get the week 4 thread sorted lol.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, I was too tired to post my last 5 convos last nite.

Here they are:
[ul]Convo 6[/ul] - On The Bus(9amish)(hb 7/10)
Her: So where ya heading
me: uic
her: okay, thats kewl. What year are ya?
me: 2nd year.
her: so you're a vet
me: kinda. I am still learning tho.
her: ya I see your point
(man near us on bus is doing some wild stuff, so I coment on it and she laughs)
me: so where are u going?
her: ummm to this church to volunteer
me: catholic?
her: no more like bla bla bla bla
me: thats kewl, I like Americans who help others
her: ya, it feels good
(more bla bla bla bla from there. My number close was bad since I did not have a cell phone. I just had cards with my numbers on emm and gave it to her, and said you seem kool, hit me up some time)

[ul]Convo 7[/ul] - On The Bus(12pmish)(hb 8/10)
me: do yuo mind if we sit here?
her: ya you can
(begin eating, and notices the table is kinda broke)
me: ooops, i didnt know we had tables like this
(she laughs)
me: so do u have a tuna sandwich like me?
her: no, but its my fav,I used to get them all the time. But they're too fattening
me: well at the other subways probaly
(more bla bla bla)
me: whats your name?
her: its xxxx
(i made a joke about her name since its in soo many movies)
her: (laughs). I thought my name was classy
me: it is, b/c she is always getting killed in the movies
(more laughs and bla bla bla)

[ul]Convo 8[/ul] - Millineum Park(9:30pmish)(hbs [7-9]/10)
me: umm... excuse me
them: yes?
me: ummm. I was talking to my friends and I agreed that I will get you alls number chronilogically in my fone
girls: WHAT?!
me: ya I am a Christain man, but I do not want to be a liar. So if you wish I do not have to repent, please give me your numbers
girls: (all laugh). Well you need to repent about some other things?
me: no, I don't. I just do not want to lie. I may have time to call you all, but I just need your numbers
(more laughs and smiles).
Girls: Where are you from?
me: chicago. And you all
girls: detriot
me: Well I dont do long distance.
girl: ya, even if we gave you our numbers it wouldnt do anything for you. We are just visiting
me: okay, well many apologies
(more bla bla bla talk, so I can try to exit without being a douche)

[ul]Convo 9[/ul] - Near Clubs(10pmish)(hb 7.5/10)
me:hey happy birthday!
them: its not our bday!
me: oh, I see the tiarra says bacherollette. Enjoying your fun while you can?
her: ya.
me: What yall doing today
her: well partying and stuff
me: well you know im a licensed....
them: WHAT?! Stripper?
me: ya, I am known as Chocolate Storm!
(they all laugh and smile like crazy, and then this is where I did not give a d%Am, some crackhead walks up)
me: ya, I am choco storm, and this is my sidekick choco hurricane. Us strippers are always near each other.
(lol he starts to pretend to strip,lol, I didnt even knwo this guy)
me: ya so yall want a pic of choco storm to put on your wall and have ur way with it?
them; ya, let me get my camera out!
me: okay(i pose). I hope yall have fun tonite.We are going to club $!XXX.
them: okay, we might be there
(more random bla bla bla on her wedding. Didnt number close, b/c i thought i would see them at club, too bad I was not 21 to get in the club!)

[ul]Convo 10[/ul] - Bus-Ride(5:30pmish)(hb 9/10)
me: hey, do u go to paul mitchell's school
her: ya how did ya know.
me: well i see you with the all black on, something I saw a group of students with, and i asked them why tehre were wearing it, and they said it goes with your skool.
her: oh yeah, we have to wear this for some reason
me: ya, I used to see you all the time in the morning.
her: well I have niteschool.so it probaly wasnt me.
me: no I am sure, it was last semester.
her: oh! I did have morning classes then, at what time
me: it was for a 9am class so.....
her: oh yup thats me, getting on from teh red line and taking this bus down to skool.
me: ya it was nice to see you.
her: ya its always a pleasure to talk
(more bla bla bla)
me: oh snaps this is my stop
me: bye!
her: bye! See ya around
(she was too hot, I forgot to number close)

bassfiend86

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey sorry that im late with my post. I ended up finishing my week wednesday at school. In the beginning it took me a while to get in to the mood to do it. But then i started thinking about the promise to myself to combat my social backwardness.On to the conversations, the first one that i had was with an asian chick i spoke to her about the class that we were in, i opened her by asking what she thinks about the class, but i kept it short. it wasnt a great convo but it got me going. most of my convos i had inmy school. there was this one chick who looked polish, but i was attracted. i caught her looking at me, so i decided to approach her after class.
me: (after some hesitation) are you an eco major
her: no im an internation studies major
me: really? why are you taking finance
her: its a requirement and im also taking some more finance courses.
me: that cool. so where you from?
her: of im from Ukraine.
me: i thought that you polish.
her: yea you were pretty close
from here i started hesistating again. and she was like im going this way, i walked through the other way so i wouldn't seem like a stalker. i have more convos but im only going to post on these two for now. i still need more practice,i have noticed that i dont last to long in the conversation, probably because im not relaxed. but anyway im looking forward for week 4. im going to try to be on ss more often for support on the bc.