Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ bootcamp Journal week 1...

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, everyone Ive been looking at this website for a couple of days now. It seems to be a great place for men to come and learn. Not just to pick up chicks but also to succeed in life...

Anyways I want to introduce myself. My name is Ron and I live in Kansas. Im a part time cabinet maker and a full-time student. The reason I want to try this boot camp is I have a problem with shyness and confidence.. I do get a fare share of women but im never satisfied I always feel I can do better. So for the next 8 weeks I want to post here and report my progress. I hope I can get some feedback and suggestions throughout the eight weeks thank you...:cool:

Last edited:

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's up for another round of the boot camp?

I randomly started lesson 1 and have been smiling and saying hello to everyone, it's awesome! So, is there going to be another wave of boot campers?

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope there is more... it would be cool to compare eachothers progress and learn from eachothers mistakes..

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in too. I'm staring on week 1. U don't mine me posting my progress on your thread do u?

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 day 1

Ok later on today im going to go out and do the exercises then come back and report but first I want to tell everyone something that happened to me last night that was great progress for me..

When the night started we really had nothing planed. It was just three guys and a bunch of beer. We decided to call up two girls that we know(one a 7 and the other very close to a 9) they both said ok. As we waited another girl who has been trying to date me, showed up. She had two friends with her that were pretty hot around a 6 or so. anyways the night went on and we were all really drunk. The girl who liked me would not leave me alone and i wanted to get on that 9 who came over earlyier. so i faked liked i passed out inorder to make that one girl leave. after she left I woke up. The girl we will call her sarah(the 9) started talking to me almost right away. she said "hay man your girl just left and you didn't even kiss her goodbye". While she was saying that I already knew what i was going to tell her. I said "I just met that girl yesterday, and she is already acting like we have been together forever." I was hoping bye saying this that the girl would wonder why she wanted me so much, and gain interest. So anyways this is where the important part comes in. Ive always had a problem talking with really hot girls. But i started to remember some of the things about confidence that i read in the bootcamp articles and other articles about conversation. So we were both alone and she was waiting on her DD. I remembered i seen her earlyier that night driving around with a hat on. so I said to her "hay didn't i see you earlyier driving around" she said "yeah" then I told her i didn't really reconise her with that hat on. that kind of opened things up she told me she loves to wear hats and she wears them all the time. So i said "really I love women in hats, do you ever wear coyboy hats? she told me she did some professional pics wearing a cowboy hat. I acted all excited and told her she should bring em over sometime and show me. from there on we just clicked. I didnt ask for her number or anything but she told me she would come over tuesday sometime to hang out.... lol sorry for the long story just thought i would put some detail into it. thx for the help I still fell like i have a long way to go but that was a definate progress for me.

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
week1 day1 exercises...

Ok I needed to go grocery shoping today so I figured It would be a good time to start my exercises.... I went in smiling and tried to make eye contact with everyone. I found it was real hard to get people to even look at you. and when they did it would be a very quick glance. anyways I didn't see many woman worth saying hi to they either had a bunch of kids or had there husbands handcuffed to em... Although I did make really good eye contact and smiled and said hi to a really hot milf... she returned with a smile and said hi also... That helped me it incouraged me to find more ladies although i really didn't find much more I got smiles out of a couple pretty good looking girls...... so in conclusion I said hi to one lady and got about 6 really good eye contacts and 2 smiles..

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the supermarket too today and got 3 hi's. One of my hi's got me a phhone number with a hb8. All I said was hi and she took over the convo and ended up giving me her #. Natural Dj? jk.:D

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 1 day 1 continued

ok tonight I went clothes shoping and went to see dodge ball with a friend good times to get some eye contact and introduce myself to ladies.... I had some success and some setbacks tonight. 1st thing I did was go into the buckle to buy clothes. There was a decent looking girl working there she came up and asked me if I needed help finding anything. I already knew what i was there to buy so I told her shure I want the whole outfit on that manikan over there.. She told me how she really loved the outfit(probably just a sales pitch). She then asked me what I did for the fourth... I told her that I had a party but nothing too exciting... anyways I was able to have a pretty good conversation with her about personal things about her.. I still didnt ask for a number though..... After that we approached too girls who were worth saying hi to I made eye contact and smiled they did the same but when i Said how r u ladies tonight they just looked at me and had no anwer.. this really pissed me off I felt like saying somthing to them but didn't want to look like a jerk so I just smiled and walked away...... so in conclusion Today I said hi to 4 women and had one conversation.....

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great job. sounds like you're skipping ahead a lesson!

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
same to you man... I really dont feel like im skipping a lesson though because it is easy to talk to somone at a clothing store because they are already outgoing and easy to talk to....

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, Im in, I stalled on week 3 last time and I want to finish it this time. Im in.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having hard time saying Hi not because i'm afraid but most people do not mantain eye contact long enough for me to say it.

Do you only say hi only when they're looking at u or u say it regardless?

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 1 day 2 report

ok Today wasn't the most productive day because I worked most of the day but I managed to go to a restaurant, wal-mart and a clothing store.... At wal-mart there was hardly anyone there I tried to make eye contact with every person I seen It is really easy for me to make eye contact with people now it's almost second nature... anyways I did have one fall back while I was at wal-mart I seen A girl walking down a aile so I went down it to see what she looked like I engaged eye contact with her and soon as she looked at me I looked away...Soon as I did it I got angry with myself and couldn't believe I did that because she wasn't even that pretty... The restaurant was ok not really anyone in there I just practiced making eye contact with the waitress when she talked to me... when I went to the clothing store I almost made a huge step... There was a pretty hot girl working there. she came up to me and asked me If I needed help with anything I told her no I was just looking. she told me to tell her if i needed anything.. the whole time I kept good eye contact and a smile while we talked.... later i walked bye her again and she smiled and kept eye contact with me the whole time I felt really good vibes so I decided i was going to ask her for her number so when I went to buy a shirt a was going to ask and I noticed a damn ring on her finger (good size rock) so I didnt't do... should I have anyway???? or would that be a good idea..

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone been responding to ur posts? id like some feedback on how im doing and some advice.....
I will be on here later to report for days 3 and 4 going to the mall tonight to get my 50 hi's in....

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I might have to do week 1 all over again. Im doing good with the eye contact thats easy but I only have 9 hi's part of this is because I only say Hi to girls I find attractive.... should I just start saying hi to everyone will that help me gain confidence to talk to hotter women?