Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ BOOT CAMP weekend one

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made eye contact with several people, it feels great!

I aproached a hot brunet who said NO! hahahaa it is so funny to be neglected because every no is closer to YES!

KEEP WALKING

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you have a postive attitude. Good for you.

Question though. Why are you only one week one bootcamp and you have like 600 posts?

mogness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I can really appreciate your attitude, LoL, it makes me want to jump on this bootcamp train too. I've almost started a couple of times... I'd be happy to join you in this one! Today starts Week 1 Day 1. Wish me luck fellas.

Jason King

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get more practice talking to women, get a job where you will be forced to talk to a lot of women. Try waiting tables, or if you old enough, bartending. It helps a lot.

Also, please remember that when you're first getting started, the magic word is CONTEXT. If you want to meet women more easily, then stop focusing on doing "cold approaches" in malls or coffee shops. Instead, go places where the women are already open to talking to new people.

Places like:

* Group dance lessons (oh man, this is the best).
* Night classes (adult education - choose a class that is likely to have women).
* Personal development seminars - tons of open minded women who are excited about life.

If you don't know how to dance, try line dancing. I'm serious! It's easy, it's structured (so all you have to do is follow along with everone else), and there are a lot of single women that do it.

Good luck with the ladies.

Jason King
http://www.MakeoutMastery.com
*Who ELSE Wants To Learn How To Make Out With A Woman On The First Date... GUARANTEED?!*

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
Glad you have a postive attitude. Good for you.

Question though. Why are you only one week one bootcamp and you have like 600 posts?
my history

I first started here and learned a few things, enough to go out on a date... then... I got in to a ltr.. for 2 years!! and I even didnt know if I liked her... but the afc desperation and disbelieve that I could get another girl, I attached to the one first and... well.. now its over and Im looking for new ones. DJ around, get several chicks.. choose the one I want, not the first, but the best.

And I decided to change my life, so the boot camp is a good way to start. You should try it.

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn GWS, you did a cold in your first week? that took some big ones. I just started week one thrusday, so far it has been cool. total Im looking at around 10 hi/hello's and way too many to count eye contact. one thing that I have noticed that really builds my confidence is how many average to good looking women look at me. I thought that was cool, I would have never knowen if I wouldnt have been looking at them first. I Think I may have to extend my "week" another day becuase fridays and the weekends are the best. then I will have to cram week 2 into saturday and the fallowing week.

Keep up the good work.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah goo djob man, keep us updated

mogness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, I'm dealing with too much work responsibility, it cuts me down to about half the time I'd rather be DJing.
King... I appreciate the input, lots of good ideas in there. So far I've gotten 7 hi's.