"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

DJ BOOT CAMP weekend one

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
I made eye contact with several people, it feels great!

I aproached a hot brunet who said NO! hahahaa it is so funny to be neglected because every no is closer to YES!

KEEP WALKING
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Glad you have a postive attitude. Good for you.

Question though. Why are you only one week one bootcamp and you have like 600 posts?
 

mogness

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Yea, I can really appreciate your attitude, LoL, it makes me want to jump on this bootcamp train too. I've almost started a couple of times... I'd be happy to join you in this one! Today starts Week 1 Day 1. Wish me luck fellas.
 

Jason King

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Bedford, Massachusetts
If you want to get more practice talking to women, get a job where you will be forced to talk to a lot of women. Try waiting tables, or if you old enough, bartending. It helps a lot.

Also, please remember that when you're first getting started, the magic word is CONTEXT. If you want to meet women more easily, then stop focusing on doing "cold approaches" in malls or coffee shops. Instead, go places where the women are already open to talking to new people.

Places like:

* Group dance lessons (oh man, this is the best).
* Night classes (adult education - choose a class that is likely to have women).
* Personal development seminars - tons of open minded women who are excited about life.

If you don't know how to dance, try line dancing. I'm serious! It's easy, it's structured (so all you have to do is follow along with everone else), and there are a lot of single women that do it.

Good luck with the ladies.

Jason King
http://www.MakeoutMastery.com
*Who ELSE Wants To Learn How To Make Out With A Woman On The First Date... GUARANTEED?!*
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Originally posted by Skel
Glad you have a postive attitude. Good for you.

Question though. Why are you only one week one bootcamp and you have like 600 posts?
my history

I first started here and learned a few things, enough to go out on a date... then... I got in to a ltr.. for 2 years!! and I even didnt know if I liked her... but the afc desperation and disbelieve that I could get another girl, I attached to the one first and... well.. now its over and Im looking for new ones. DJ around, get several chicks.. choose the one I want, not the first, but the best.

And I decided to change my life, so the boot camp is a good way to start. You should try it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
Damn GWS, you did a cold in your first week? that took some big ones. I just started week one thrusday, so far it has been cool. total Im looking at around 10 hi/hello's and way too many to count eye contact. one thing that I have noticed that really builds my confidence is how many average to good looking women look at me. I thought that was cool, I would have never knowen if I wouldnt have been looking at them first. I Think I may have to extend my "week" another day becuase fridays and the weekends are the best. then I will have to cram week 2 into saturday and the fallowing week.

Keep up the good work.
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
yeah goo djob man, keep us updated
 

mogness

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Ah, I'm dealing with too much work responsibility, it cuts me down to about half the time I'd rather be DJing.
King... I appreciate the input, lots of good ideas in there. So far I've gotten 7 hi's.
 
Top