DJ Boot Camp: 'All Out' 2006

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indie, the boot camp closed 2 weeks ago. It's been up for over a month, why didn't you register? :confused:

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
you guys are rude,I asked to join the bootcamp and you guys were being mean,by telling me no and other insults,I hope you guys know I have feelings as well,its not kind to insult someone.A simple no would have been ok.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#6 Some guy was chasing someone else down the hall, the guy chasing is a wigger (no offence ment guys) so I told the guy sitting across from me that the guy he was chasing called him white. He laughed and we talked for a bit.

#7 Guy at library--nothing interesting.

#8 This girl named Monique in my french class. We talk for about 5 mins. About what you ask? I found out for a quiet, shy girl, she has a very, very dirty sense of humor! =)

I still have to read the greater bit of the lesson though! =(

IndieWeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
i stopped going here for a while because i was busy building up things in my life and what not ... until last night and came back on and sall what yall were doing and wanted to see what was the boot camp about and how it was gonna be ...

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/10

3 convo's left for tomorrow. Today I straight up just walked up to HB8 and HB9 sitting in the mall cafeteria and asked if I could sit down with them. Once I sat down, we talked for a few minutes and I left. My conversation skills still need a lot of improvement. Anyone else ever just sit down to talk to people?

mastersF

Don Juan
Reaction score
convos 6/10. Leaving 4 to be done tmr when im out with my girls.
I mostly talked to ladies that were beyond my age group (im 17) i.e. 20+. Made general fluff talk like how long the bus/train was taking before i moved on with proper topics like what i observe about them (like maybe a ring, ear ring, necklace, bag, shirt etc). A particular one that i enjoyed alot took place at the train station on my way to school

Me: (after i've engaged eye contact from a distance, walks up) hey. you don't usually take the train at this time do you?

HB: errr. yea. why?

Me: Well i've not seen such an interesting creature at the station at this time in a long while

HB: smiles shyly <some moments of awkward silence as she looks at me>

Me: Well it's been nice talking to you. I'm going to look for my friend over there (walks to other end of station)

Short convo it was, but the next few days she somehow coincidentally took the train at the same time and smiled alot at me. I'm going to read up on some convo tips and carry on talking to her. Who knows what might come out of this? haha

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
week two, finito!

#9 This spanish girl where I volenteer. We talked about 7 mins, then read some stories from a book together (lol.) She kept complimenting my voice and I LOVED that accent!

Talked to seniors ranging from 4 - 15 mins. They are very enthusiastic conversationalists and they always remind me I cannot waste my life away, no hesistation!

Twist: I did the twist twice. I would be talking to someone and another person would walk by and I'd engage them. It's kind of hard, I use questions like where are you guys from ect ect and try to keep eye contact with both. I leave on a hi note sometimes but they seem to now have enough rapport to communicate.

Also around twenty hi's today.

Week three coming up! Ohh now it gonna start getting hard! >_>

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys NEED to spread this into different Threads.

Make a Thread for Week 1. Another for Week 2. And so on...

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 done

Just finished working an Air Show... lots of conversations today! Well exceeding my goals! I'll post some information on them later. Now I need food!

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
This week has been pretty long with general school stuff. No problem starting up convos, there seems to be enough people that I was ignoring. Feeling more confident with most conversations just with certain girls I still feel like I will never approach them. So im hoping this is more of a confidence thing that will come with time - but overall with people in general I have a way better time that im making convos and now I get invited to go down to the mall with 5s and 6s without asking. Week two has gone smooth, looking forward to next week.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
8. Talked to a couple older girls (20-25) which HUGE implants at the mall. Convo went well, but they seemed like *****es.

9. Talked to a punk-looking girl (HB 8.5) at school who was actually pretty sweet.

10. Talked to an HB10 who was smoking hot. I was going to go for the number, but I was at work, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to pick up chicks there. ;)

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3

Welcome to week three. During this week we will be doing more cold approaches. The only difference is that if focuses only on girls. Stay motivated guys, we are doing good!

Exercises consist of:
  1. Ten 2-10 minute conversations with girls you have never spoken to/would be interested in.
Still Goin':
  • Mctwist4 18
  • English_Bloke 16
  • Six Foot AZN 16
  • Ethno 22
  • KillaJaffeJo 17
  • John/Soniq 17
  • Piltad 18
  • MasterF 18
  • HardRockFan 17
  • VegasGuy/Shane 16
  • Subjective 16
  • Resilent 25
  • PocketGnome 16
  • Mez 24
  • Black Accord 19
  • HeartBreakKid
  • SjChris 17
Quitters:
  • 42-colrath 16
  • Locster 17
  • Brodiev 16
  • arodinpinstripes 17
  • Jookins 17
  • hck332 19
  • Zeoh 16
  • Sasha 16
  • Bread and Circus 15
  • DrDiesel07 16
  • Taviii 19
  • Bling 15
*I understand that no one wants to be considered a quitter, but if you did not complete the exercises and/or did not post your progress the consequence is your name being on this list, do not complain!!!*

This weeks TWIST!:
Once you get good. Set your watch to 30 minutes. This is how much time you have to do 5 cold approaches. At this point there is no debating or hesitation because you do not have time. You just go!
(mandatory)

Week Three will end on Monday, April the 17th.

Last edited:

piltad

Don Juan
Reaction score
have had one w/ HB10 one like the hottest girl at are school we prob talked for around 15mins just bsing at some party ended up with her number closing me which was pretty damn funny to me would of never thought.

this one might be a little harder just girls that don't no looks like im going to have to roam the mall

1/10

mastersF

Don Juan
Reaction score
finished my week2 right on time on my side. In a desperate attempt to finish the last 4 convos i had to talk to random girls that were at the neighbourhood stores. haha. Starting on Week3 ASAP. Fight on guys!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Convo 5 and 6
Pizza Parlor, Friday Night

Waited in line to pick up pizza I chatted up some older women with newly born kids. Nothing of real importance since I commented on how packed the place was unusually that night. Lines are great though guys. Take advantage of them. Whenever you're at the grocery store, theme park line, wherever -- doesn't matter. Just saying someting cool or whitty that comes to your mind. People love the ice breakers when they have to wait a long time during the check out process.

Convo 7,8,9,10

PB Pub Crawl, Saturday Night

Everyone in PB Pub Crawl were wearing these long-sleeve baseball shirts to help some benefit society. My opener was just approaching sets and asking them information about their shirts. I'd try to use stacked openers after that to stay in the set. Got an awesome grind by an elusive HB6.5 from behind while in a set. Weirdest thing, but she was cute. Quickly lost her as she bounced around the big open room. Had approach anxiety, but I did manage to get her to high-5 me after the grind as it took her two attempts to successfully high-5 me. She was tipsy and wordless, so I don't even bother going for the #close. Held great EC with most the people in the pub. I was probably one of the few not trashed, haha... I felt larger than life even though I'm 5'9.5. Great feeling. Overall great experience and I felt my confidence level reach a new level tonight.

Looking forward to approaching the 10 women this week. :D

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Met HB 9.5 who works at a restaurant next door to my work. Talked about work stuff for a few minutes.