DJ Boot Camp: 'All Out' 2006

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mastersF- You got 17 numbers man a few posts back up, why would you be worrying about one fish in your net when it's currently overflowing? IMO, Let this girl pursue you not the opposite. Girls love a challenge and tend to chase that which runs away from them until they give up.

As for me, I'm going to go ahead and start Week 5 tomorrow. I've got my first # of the bootcamp last weekend at a club, so I'm hoping this girl will answer and I can get a date with her this week.

As for the rest, let's hurry up guys. I don't think you'll need an extension since it's easier for you than me to get #s in high school. The nice thing for week 5 for us is we have 2 full weeks to collect 10 #s and go out on a date with them.

Challenges to be faced:
- Closing consistently
- Phone Game
- Challenge "Fun" factor frame on date
- Attempting k-close on 1st date(day2s)

We're half-way there. Don't quit now. Keep the momentum going!

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looky Here

Some people are having a hard time getting phone numbers, some people are having a hard time getting rejections. It's time to suck it up, and just go out and get them however you can. There are loads of reading next week and three different exercises. One of which you are expected to have 10 phone numbers. I know it's a big commitment but you just have to do it, no more slacking.

Ok, here is what we are going to do. I don't want anyone to be counted out now, so Week 5, instead of beginning on Thursday, will begin on Monday the 1st of May. This gives everyone the weekend to finish up, and Marks a month into this boot camp. Get some numbers and get 10 rejections! :yes:

In the meantime feel free to start calling if you want to but remember, 10 numbers is still a requirement for Week 5, so make sure you don't get lazy with what you already have.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to four rejections, I tried PUA in the hallway.. I did get one number though! Tomarrow, I'm going to wear a hawiian shirt, pajama pants and hat. I'll post the full report...

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to throw in my .02 about my progress so far. I haven't really said anything about what's happened these past few weeks but I felt compelled to share my thoughts tonight. I think a couple examples should explain some of what I'm trying to get across.

Previous to the camp, I had 2 seperate girl 'friends'. Neither one had been interested in me prior. I had always been friendly with these girls but one just seemed not into me, and the other has a bf and would always just casually flirt.

Recently, after performing some of the techniques learned in the reading's (and additional ones like the Gunwitch method, which I love!) I have noticed a DRASTIC change.

HB7 is now not only into me, but decided she wants to go behind her all her friends backs just to see me (one of her friends is into me and is trying to keep me for herself). I can't get her to stop trying to see me, no joke!

HB7.5 has had a boyfriend for 2 years, and would always just casually flirt in conversation. After only 2 encounters, I find out she wants to take me to her prom with her (despite her boyfriend), have me stay in her hotel, and have me crash in her bed with her the whole weekend.;)

Basically, what I'm trying to get across is that this stuff is gold. If your not in the bootcamp or you quit or just can't get this stuff, READ IT ANYWAYS AND APPLY. Try it out on friends first, then move up to girls you dont know. I can tell you firsthand, this stuff works. Thanks all. Sarge on. :up:

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to either 12 or 13 now, nothing special. Was using the yearbook approach someone posted a few days ago. That works nicely, but I mixed the jealousy element in with it...I'd ask a girl to sign it, but not ask her to write her number and when she handed it back I'd ask another girl right beside her to write it AND PUT HER NUMBER, then the first girl would be like..."Why didn't you ask me to?" :p

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still trying, and didn't get any more rejections. I got a few more numbers, and a date, which is good I guess.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5

This week includes dating, calling, and getting more numbers. It seems like it's been a while, but lets get this **** back into gear boys.

Exercises consist of:
  1. Call the girls who gave you their phone #'s and set up a date.
  2. Aquire 10 phone numbers if you have not yet done so.
  3. Increase interest level.

• Still Goin':
      • SjChris 17
      • Mctwist4 18
      • Six Foot AZN 16
      • KillaJaffeJo 17
      • John/Soniq 17
      • Piltad 18
      • MasterF 18
      • HardRockFan 17
      • VegasGuy/Shane 16
      • Subjective 16
      • Resilent 25
      • PocketGnome 16
      • Mez 24
      • Black Accord 19
      • HeartBreakKid
      Quitters:
      • 42-colrath 16
      • Locster 17
      • Brodiev 16
      • arodinpinstripes 17
      • Jookins 17
      • hck332 19
      • Zeoh 16
      • Sasha 16
      • Bread and Circus 15
      • DrDiesel07 16
      • English_Bloke 16
      • Taviii 19
      • Ethno 22
      • Bling 15
      *I understand that no one wants to be considered a quitter, but if you did not complete the exercises and/or did not post your progress the consequence is your name being on this list, do not complain!!!*

Week Five will end on monday, May the 8th

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 #closes in a week. Wow, it's our greatest challenge yet. I think in Walden's bootcamp journal he took 2 weeks to accomplish this, but he was an approach machine and long gone out of high school.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a head start on this week. Set up a date for last Thursday and got flaked on at the last minute. Also set up another date at a concert, but it was a fake number (Kind of suspected it though).

Woot, 2/10 already.

mastersF

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... ive set up a few dates with the numbers i've got. but im a lucky guy because school has school concerts to go for! of course concerts are boring so i will suggest something to do before them.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update

Crap. Just an update. I'm losing momemtum in #closing with work lately. Unlike most of you in this bootcamp, I'm a shirt and tie 40 hour guy, who only has time to sarge at night at the bars/clubs. So I only get out Thurs-Saturday. This weekend I'll be up in LA for Juggler's bootcamp. I have to develop rapport/kino in that target environment with high b!tchshields, so it's harder to close. Most bar/club #s are flakes anyways.

My next step up is to try day game where I can close faster. I've been told HBs have lower shields. In the bootcamp pdf Master of the Universe says week 5 should be completed in a fortnight, but we have just a week to close 10#s, I may drop off the radar and continue after being refueled by Juggler's workshop.

Will keep in touch.

How about this street approach: "...Hey <smile> I can only stay for a minute because I have to get back to (work, friends, shopping, etc.), but I just had to meet you. You caught my eye and seemed like someone I'd be interested in meeting. Let me get your #, so wecan meet for coffee sometime."

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too late for me to sign up but im still guna try it out and post my progress.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, is this boot camp still going guys? I got 5 numbers sarging this weekend in LA for a Juggler bootcamp, but I won't be able to chill with these nice ladies unfortunately since I live 2 hours south.

The good news though is that I got my first two k-closes for the year.

Making progress baby! :cheer:

Last edited:

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still going, no time..finished last weeks, haven't read this weeks yet :(

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3/10

Set up another date this weekend. Not sure if it's going to go through. I have a huge problem with flaking, so I must be doing something wrong.

Never have a problem getting numbers, rarely get rejected, it's just girls making excuses at the last second.