“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ bible - who decide to pick the articles?

Pete_C

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Because i remember seeing couple of AFC posts on the bible. I read a short post about "when a girl flakes on you, call and let her know that you're very upset, you're not going to accept that kind of behavior" and some other bullcrap that i don't remember. That sound very AFC to me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I remember one of those DJ tips of the day (week) that actually covers that. If she flakes on you over the phone you respond immediately by calling her on her flaking and such, saying you don't put up with that crap.

The "call her back" implies perhaps she left a message? I wouldn't call her back if she didn't set a future date, because she obviously doesn't have high IL. I'm not sure if it's AFC, but it's surely not useful to anybody.

Though, what about the rest of the article?
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I remember questioning a Pook post on why it is in there even. I think it is Keys to a Don Juan. It was just Kill that Desparation and Be A Man.

Some of the Bible quotes are bad but 95% are excellent.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
It says
"This Bible is constantly updated by me, Nicholas Hill
Originally created by Neophyte"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

pootwo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
UK
yeah, some of the aticles in the bible are abit stupid & AFC, etc.

The Bible was made aaaagggeeesss ago when This place had few members & alot of the stuff was put in because there wasnt much else around.
The general ideas & philosphys of this site have evolved & developed since those original posts so some of it is irrelevent, But at the same time there are some truly amazing & life changing posts in there... like MINE!
 

Brains&Instinct

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Check out the Bible Summary I made!!!

Hi guys,

Since you've been arguing about the Bible and AFC stuff, I suggest you check out a post I submitted a few days ago. It contains an essential summary of the entire Bible, only the essence of almost every Bible thread.

The total length would be about 10 pages if printed (which I did) It's really a list of essential DJ traits and DJ ideas to keep in mind. Read it and it will give you a general overview of what a DJ is, which characteristics he has etc. It's pep talk that boosts you up before going into the field!!
Whenever I read it, it fills me with confidence.

I put a lot of effort in it, including reading the entire bible and extracting the essentials from it, taking notes and pouring them in an easy-to-read article.

I assure you: once you start reading, you get addicted and can't stop! Print it, read it from time to time, so you are constantly reminded of how to bring the DJ in yourself to the surface!

Trust me, it's definitely worth it!

B&I
 
Top