"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

DJ Bible vs. DJ Boot Camp

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
385
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Josetown a.k.a Chocolate City Area
What is the difference between the two? Which one do any of recommend first?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
It would make a lot of sense to go ahead and read the bible first, since I seriously doubt that you'll just up and start boot camp on your own with no motivation... even if you read the first chapter of boot camp, the excerpts that it quotes are straight from the bible... so it's impossible to have one without the other.
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
The Bible is your textbook to refer to once in awhile (after reading the whole thing.) Once you do the BootCamp, you will read excerpts from the Bible that are necessary for you to review and study before going out in the field and applying the knowledge. The learning process needs both equally.
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
Heyjose25points, I suggest you read the "best of" the bible first, by picking the most interesting articles from each section and then slowly reading them. After you have done this, start and complete the Boot Camp.

Nick
 
Top