"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ Attainables

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
And don't diss my post !
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I'll go first, I think I can get a HB5 :-(

SOMEONE PARTICIPATE!
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
BUMP THIS SUPERFICIAL THREAD!
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Originally posted by nan3109
OK, this thread's intention is for DJ's of this site to post their pictures and have other people tell them what type of girls they can get
you're going about this all wrong, Judging what type of HBs you can get beforehand is AFC. An ugly guy can bang a 10 if he has skills. Also, if he puts in the effort. Its all about effort.

However, I have no problem with rating your personal looks.

You look like a 7 to me.

Im at work right now. So i cant post my pic.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
You can hit very hot girls, especially if you dress well but if I were you I'd go get a facial or two... You have abit unhealthy skin and if you cleaned it up and maybe got a tan or something you'd raise your level 1-2 notches ez.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
You can hit very hot girls, especially if you dress well but if I were you I'd go get a facial or two... You have abit unhealthy skin and if you cleaned it up and maybe got a tan or something you'd raise your level 1-2 notches ez.
see this is much help!! thank you!

also, other people should post their pics for the same discussion
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by LordBrian
I really dont have any good close up pictures of me.......

Here is a picture of me and my neice.... MY NEICE... not my kid....

http://mysite.verizon.net/deaconstone/brianandneice.jpg
You can become quite an interesting pickupartist :) Get some mass on (Work out, this will give you more energy and confidence too) and get rid of the glasses when going out...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top