"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

dj aim convo

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
AIM is generally discouraged as a DJ tool, but here is an example of how far you can get just using IM.

...
me: how did you do on chem test
me: I got 100% cause I'm a genus
her: a genus, huh? all on your own?
me: f*ck that i'm a f*cking prodigy
her: *she giggles to herself*
her: do you mean "genius"?
me: no
me: i meant the taxonomic classification
me: genius
her: just giving you guff
me: i don't want guff
me: i want duff
her: DAMN IT
me: mmm beer
her: take the guff!
me: make me
me: you can't stop this shyt
me: i'm unstoppable
her: I don't want to stop the shyt
her: I want to alter its course
me: it's impossible
her: fine, fine
her: You win
me: too fast for you
me: damn right
me: now take back your "GUFF"
her: give it to me rough, Daddy
me: in the ass?
her: no... no, that wouldn't work
me: ;)
her: guff is best given through the navel
me: so is my fat c*ck
her: uh... I wouldn't know
me: you sure?
her: fairly sure
her: I wasn't that drunk that night...
me: that would be interesting to see
her: why?
me: if you have to ask
me: you might never know
her: probably won't then, because I do have to ask
her: *she pokes you*
her: tell me
me: only if you become my slave for 24 hours
her: uh... i can't do that
me: sorry
her: i have prior obligations
her: please?
her: *she bites her lip* what does being your slave entail?
me: hot sex
her: I just know that I can't do hot sex
her: I'd melt
me: loly
me: what about warm sex
her: what does sex have to do with finding out why seeing me drunk would be interesting?
me: everything
her: lol... I think I no longer have to ask, then
me: lol
her: I'd make a bad slave anyway
her: you're not missing out
me: only I can be the judge of that
her: sorry, Sir
her: *she worships You out of boredom*
me: good slave girl
her: *she squirms with pelasure*
me: thats right, hold on to that pleasure
her: can do, Sir
me: cause if you become the least bit irratating to me
me: your would wish you were never born
her: :-|
her: yes, Sir
me: now bend over!
her: ...
me: i said hot sex
me: you think I was kidding?
her: quite frankly, yse
me: :)
me: i think i will call you slave girl from now on
her: um... wow
her: that's pretty kinky (for me)
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
WTF is this shyt
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Obviously you got to be careful with provocations like that, but you'd be surprised on how many girls talking like that works with.
 

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I read it. Don't get it. Are you being a DJ?
I can't tell.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Ok man. Do me a favor. Now imagine talking about the things you "talked" (or typed, rather, with carefully measured and planned responses as you can only do with IM) about in person. That's right - your palms sweatin', voice weakenin', your mouth stammerin', eyes shiftin'.....


Now remind yourself of this:


IM is only used to make quick arrangements ("Ok, I'm coming to pick you up in about 30 mintutes!" *signs off*), or to do those little thoughtful things that chicks appreciate (*away message*: "It's your birthday, and I want to tell you how much I enjoy spending time w/you. I'll pick you up at 8 tonight, dress real slutty for me, okay? ;) "). You don't "mack" on IM. In fact, it's virtually impossible. It only works on really geeky chicks.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
jakethasnake....get outta the ice age man.

Talking is good and all, but in the rush of life, esp. high school for me, there's almost no time to chat.

So AIM is quick and convenient and I haven't been on recently cuz of school, but when I did, at least 20 hot chicks on my buddy list were on all the time. I flirt with them and stuff, basically get them wet....

it's also good for testing your boundaries, cuz you dunno how far you can go with jokes and ****, and in real life you'll be like fvcked.

anyways, think what you want. this is like that goddam G_d issue and whether the guy is up there or not. so let's not argue.

nice convo btw.
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
You got to get to near the end of the convo, there is a bunch of crap in the middle that probably makes no sense to most people.

Yes, don't diss AIM, I've got plenty of pvssy using it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Haha dude this is lame. I personally think that women who instant message a lot = losers as well as men who do it too = losers.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
her: give it to me rough, Daddy

Hey I think I know this girl:D :D :D

I read it. I understood what you were doing there. It was aight. There were a few spots that you could improve upon but hell you got the job done.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Did you f**k her, though?

I've had plenty of "hot conversations" over AIM. Lots of people are a lot more willing when they can hide behind a screen.
 
Top