"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Divorvced Woman?

hungnan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hey,

So I went out a couple times with a chick who I think is totally cool, but the thing is that I heard that she was once married. Apparently, she was with the guy for 11 years (including marriage) and now is single and just turned 27. Apparently, her husband left her. She hasn't told me that part about her life yet, but I was wondering if you guys think there is too much baggage involved with a divorced chick.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by hungnan
Hey,

So I went out a couple times with a chick who I think is totally cool, but the thing is that I heard that she was once married. Apparently, she was with the guy for 11 years (including marriage) and now is single and just turned 27. Apparently, her husband left her. She hasn't told me that part about her life yet, but I was wondering if you guys think there is too much baggage involved with a divorced chick.
It all depends on what she has done since the divorce. How has she handled any issues she may have had. If she doesn't have any issues there shouldn't be any problems.
 

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Not in my books

Being divorced itself is not a negative. The main thing is what you are seeking and if "her" situation poses too much load for you. IMO, if there is no kid involved (assuming you don't prefer "pre-built family") and her chances of getting back with the ex- is not on the horizon you should be okay.

However, please be aware that individuals differ and only you know how far she meets your expectations. A lunatic woman - divorced or not - is not a healthy thing to go for. Don't strike her out because she is divorced. Heck, if we begin to eliminate divorcees probably half the over-28 population will be wiped out. :D
 

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I lost my virginity to a divorcee. We stayed together for what I still remember as the best two years of my life. Divorced women have a lot going for them.

They know what doesn't work.

They have an expectation of intimacy but are in no hurry to get tied down 'forever' again.

They are very comfortable with being in 'couple mode.'

They have had a period of time to explore their sexuality openly without their ASD. So she knows what she wants and isn't afraid or incapable of communicating that clearly.

They have been through an experience that removes the unrealistic expectations most women have. She can just be with you and be happy, without the bull**** and/or gameplaying/mind****ing.

They want to be your friend, a real friend, as well as your lover. No matter how badly the marriage ended, they miss that part.
 
Top