Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorced women?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see threads here on how to lay/date jailbait or single moms...

Well, those are leftover and lottery pick women.

Which means your real problem here is that your DJ skills are not up to par and you are not getting the 1st round drafts picks.

These top quality women being healthy, attractive, single women in their youthful prime (~18-28) without baggage. If you were getting girls like these, you wouldn't even be asking about jailbait or MILFs (even just to fook).

I know we all must start somewhere or may have slumps...but recognize the real problem here is your lack of quality that is causing you to have to deal with low-quality women to begin with.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
My mistake, i shouldn't have posted the thread in the mature men section.

I have to admit, that the responses of the guys here really made me dig deeper into the real issue of the problem. Now i won't post the story here, but now i know what the problem is! Being stubborn didn't get me forward with my real issue, and i'll have to work on some things. If anything, it has been helpfull for me. So thanks for the input...

Moderator can you close the thread?

Last edited:

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feck her Faca.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From her viewpoint, the reason of the divorce was that she married too young(18y) didn't knew what she wanted. And ofcourse, the guy could be abusive..
Translation:

She LEFT him. She left, because she is hot and want to phuck other men. Because she wants to enjoy life. Also, because she KNOWS that in a divorce, he loses and she wins. She will get his child support and quite possibly alimony. The "abusive" part you truly must take with a grain of salt. MANY women accuse their ex-husbands of being abusive. Heck, even my ex (at the begining, when I left) said that I was "abusive" (all I did was tell her to leave me alone, so in her eyes, I was "emotionally abusive").

So, you have a woman that aparentally did NOT want to work in her marriage. As that is exactly the "I was too young excuse" is designed for.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
MANY women accuse their ex-husbands of being abusive. Heck, even my ex (at the begining, when I left) said that I was "abusive" (all I did was tell her to leave me alone, so in her eyes, I was "emotionally abusive").
They know if they claim "abuse," they can take the shirt off your back. And due to prevailing misandrism, they will be believed with no proof other than the simple fact they are a woman (read: professional victim).
My answer was, never in any way shape or form was my husband abusive towards me. To my utter disbelief, all of them told me the same thing. Unless I accused my husband of abuse, I would not gain sole custody of my children. They also told me that by making these allegations against him, that I would get EVERYTHING and more. When I asked them how we would prove the allegations, I was told that the courts don't require proof, and to go to a women's shelter, and that they would help me, and that it would support my allegations of abuse.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have never gone around saying someone abused me.
i dont know why in the world people do this.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
They know if they claim "abuse," they can take the shirt off your back. And due to prevailing misandrism, they will be believed with no proof other than the simple fact they are a woman (read: professional victim).

Thankfully, in my case...her remarks were short lived as I put a stop to it. We had perhaps the most "friendliest" of divorces to the point that require NO lawyer.

So, I cannot imagine the "no so" friendly divorces.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Latinoman said:
Thankfully, in my case...her remarks were short lived as I put a stop to it. We had perhaps the most "friendliest" of divorces to the point that require NO lawyer.

So, I cannot imagine the "no so" friendly divorces.
I have to disagree with you sir, I had the easiest and most lucrative divorce on record! Didn't cost me one red penny and I got a nice little check for my troubles.

So there :flowers:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I have to disagree with you sir, I had the easiest and most lucrative divorce on record! Didn't cost me one red penny and I got a nice little check for my troubles.

Did you have kids?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

you got a check?
im so jealous..

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
One daughter 12 (I've raised her since she was 1 1/2 so technically she's mine.) Her biological is a junkie assbag who wants nothing to do with her and that's for the best.

And yes, you could say I was bought out of my marriage.

So there :whistle:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I don't think he read your question yet.
yes he did
he just said that when he got with the ex wife she had a daughter who was 1 1/2 and now she is 12. so he raised this child as his, her real father wants nothing to do with her because hes a junkie. the mom is not a junkie.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
WOW, he is not even with the woman anymore but cuckolding her bastard spawn???

Is there a 12-step program for AFCs?
hey now, when you get involved with someone with a child or children, and you are there when they learn to do everything, you raise them as yours, and you love them as yours , then even if things dont work out with you and their parent, you will still love that child and continue to want to see that child.

thats why so many people fought for step parent rights.
thats also why so many dead beat parents terminate their parental rights and children are adopted by step parents so easily.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no dead beat parents. If financial obligation was a requirement for reproduction, nature would have attached wallets to people's gonads. This is just a way of vilifying men. I don't hear the term dead beat mom used much anywhere.

People fought for stepparent rights so that lawyers would have more things to fight about, so that they could then complain about how argumentative lawyers are.

Children should be treated as property just as slaves once were. When you own something you pay for it. Modern social theory is that children aren't owned by their parents but just exist as beings with needs with no clear connection to anyone.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
If financial obligation was a requirement for reproduction, nature would have attached wallets to people's gonads. This is just a way of vilifying men.
I saw last night one of those reality show, when the police was chasing a man. In the chase it took them 30min to stop him and arrest him, and you know why he was running from the police? He hadn't payed his child support for some months, and the police was after him.

Now the fear he got just because of something, that he actually should have his own right to choose if he pays it or not. The law is too much involved into, the reproduction.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faca said:
If financial obligation was a requirement for reproduction, nature would have attached wallets to people's gonads. This is just a way of vilifying men.
I saw last night one of those reality show, when the police was chasing a man. In the chase it took them 30min to stop him and arrest him, and you know why he was running from the police? He hadn't payed his child support for some months, and the police was after him.

Now the fear he got just because of something, that he actually should have his own right to choose if he pays it or not. The law is too much involved into, the reproduction.
are you really going to go there and turn this thread into a battle on who's job it is to feed and clothe and house the children that they helped create?
we shouldn't be rooting for any deadbeat parents to run away from their starving children.