Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

divorced women who bring up the children have some legal value

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At last! The supreme court has just rocked the apple cart of unequal divorce. It has pronounced that being a parent is an obligation that lasts. Even if one parent is no longer around, for better or worse their fortunes are inextricably bound together. Particularly if those fortunes are for better.

It has ruled that the ex-wife of a man who later made millions has a claim to make against her former husband. It’s 30 years since Dale Vince and Kathleen Wyatt joined the new-age peace convoy.
http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rced-women-children-legal-value-supreme-court

Ex: divorce takes place...... she will go on to ride the c0ck carousel while raising your 2 kids. you then embark in an entrepreneurship which later turns you into a millionaire... Can she claim funds since raising 2 kids prevented her from going out there and doing the same??

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the BBC article posted in another thread, yes. Yes, she can destroy you at any point in the future.

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you need to get the words 'FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT' included in the initial divorce agreement.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moy_1974 said:
This is why you need to get the words 'FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT' included in the initial divorce agreement.
Seems like he missed that part in the documents poor guy :(

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't see the point in getting married anymore. The "cons" list seems to be about a mile longer than the "pros." How long before ex-gfs start suing for benefits?

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Malcontent said:
I really don't see the point in getting married anymore. The "cons" list seems to be about a mile longer than the "pros." How long before ex-gfs start suing for benefits?
I know one case which happened in Canada, i think last year. Where an es-gf sued a guy for beign in a relationship with him when she was teen:eek: