Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorced woman with kids

Draykers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was in a club a few weeks ago and met this lady that is real down to earth and does not get offended. Worked the ol' DJ magic and ended up at her place later on that night. I saw she had a big place with extra bedrooms and beds, but she told me, yeah I got kids. I was like," oh must be with daddy tonight huh?" Well anyway, that didn't stop the night. She took me to her bedroom and we fvcked for a good 3 hours. I had her screaming out her window as the neighbors drove by. But anyway. She has been calling me for the past 2 weeks wanting to do stuff. I don't want a girlfriend, I just want that fvck buddy. She has been hinting that she wants the schlong again for a couple weeks. I'm going to go ahead and give it to her again tonight. Her kids won't be there tonight. The kids thing really bugs me, but my roomate says I should just keep her on the back burner for a while in case I need to get laid some night. Should I be messing around with this lady? She's a college professor and I am pretty sure she's a little older than me, just don't know by how much. She's a real good lay though. I'm not going to be her baby's daddy though!!! I have told her this too.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat.

There are some definite pro's to banging a chick with kids.

1) you have lot's of time to yourself.

2) there's (usually) no messing about - your going to get action

3) She's usually not as ditzy as the other younger chicks.

4) she's knows she has bagage - that makes demands on you less.

But there are negatives to.

The thing I recomend is that you keep it honest and tell her exactly what you want. Tell her that you don't want a relationship, that you don't want to meet her kids. That your fine with hanging out and having a good time - but thats it. If she can handle that - great, if not - say goodbye.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with kids are wonderful, because they have been forced to grow up and be a responsible adult. There is much less bull**** dealing with a single mother than dealing with stupid 18-20 year old attention bimos. Conversations with them are great and the sex is easy to come by.

The big negative is they want a nice guy who will help them out raising their kids. My opinion on this is, if you don't have kids, don't have someone else's kids. Keep relationships out of the question. Just tell her you're not looking for anything too serious right now, and things should be fine (for a while).

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been there too...

don't play games with her.

1) tell her flat out that you two should be **** buddies. say the words "**** buddies". negotiate the "deal". i would suggest every time daddy has the kiddy's.

2) don't meet the kids. if she wants you to meet them for some reason, time to bail orobably. i just can't stomach being a here today gone tomorrow substitute daddy. if she has any sense of responsibility, she won't want you to meet them anyway.

good luck.