Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorced man carries sign and protests marriage on road.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
He signed a bad contract. He signed a deal agreeing to pay a woman's bills for life. He based it on his faith that a woman would be reliable forever. Now he is whining about it. Too little, too late.

This applies to any deal you sign: never enter into an agreement saying "they would never do that" if the agreement says they legally can do that.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has me questioning what would happen to the woman if she were to die. Do you have to keep paying money to the state or are you good to go? And what if you have kids and she dies? Do you get full custody or does the child go to a foster home?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he got a license....LOL...now he pay.

Poor guy:(

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This has me questioning what would happen to the woman if she were to die. Do you have to keep paying money to the state or are you good to go? And what if you have kids and she dies? Do you get full custody or does the child go to a foster home?
If the woman dying meant the man didn't have to keep paying, do you think we'd still have single moms?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's an absolute SHAME why this isn't a National conversation (like the guy said in the video).

How women can continue to do all of this fvcked up shyt in society and nobody calls them out on it, I'm talking about fvck shyt that includes (but isn't limited to):

- Screw men over in Divorce/Alimony

- Screw men over in Child Custody/Child Support

- Screw men over in the Dating scene (such as using them for free drinks, free dates, gold digging, etc)

- Screw men over in Relationships in general (such as nagging, bytching, etc.)

- Screw men over by deliberately picking the thugs/losers/deadbeats over the educated/decent men, because the bytch can control the thugs/losers/deadbeats

We are told to MAN UP, stop whining about this, and just move on with life......while these BYTCHES get to continue to run wildddddddd screwing over the life of men, screwing over the life of children, and completely destroying American families.

How oh how can you guys not be disgusted by this shyt?? Absolutely NO amount of pvssy from these bytches can take away the utter DISGUST of this shyt.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't work. He got 2 kids out of her.

You can't get married, have 2 kids with her, then get divorced, then tell people 'don't get married'. The message, the situation, the tone, the words completely change in meaning when you have kids with your wife.

If he didn't have kids, then you could understand his point. But since he has kids, the sign should be;

'I had 2 kids with my wife so my genetic makeup will carry on a generation. Yet now she wants a divorce. So I would advise get married if you want to have kids, but don't if you don't.'

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just beta and butthurt, sits on the roadside complaining about women and warning other men against marriage instead of going out and finding other broads to bang, now he's out of his self-imposed incarceration.

I mean look at the guys. Will you see a more unattractive man during your day today? Maybe a couple, but not many.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Just beta and butthurt, sits on the roadside complaining about women and warning other men against marriage instead of going out and finding other broads to bang,
What the FVCK is it with some of you guys, where all you care about is some ran over piece of pvssy? That's all the fvck you guys care about?? He should just STFU about the fvcked up shyt women are doing out here, and just go have a piece of pvssy, a Coke, and a Smile right??

And you wonder why the fvck our country has gone to hell with these feminist/gynocentric bytches. All of these bytches fully understand that men aren't MEN anymore. All you need to do is throw them a piece of ran over pvssy and they will STFU while these bytches destroy our society, destroy our educational system, destroy our families, destroy other next Generation of Men, etc., etc., etc.

Mentality of 99% of Men: "Shooottttttt, as long as I got me a piece of pvssy....then shooottttttt, I don't care ya heard me?! Haha, shooottttttttt."

Fvcking dumb a.ss!!:mad:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the FVCK is it with some of you guys, where all you care about is some ran over piece of pvssy? That's all the fvck you guys care about?? He should just STFU about the fvcked up shyt women are doing out here, and just go have a piece of pvssy, a Coke, and a Smile right??

And you wonder why the fvck our country has gone to hell with these feminist/gynocentric bytches. All of these bytches fully understand that men aren't MEN anymore. All you need to do is throw them a piece of ran over pvssy and they will STFU while these bytches destroy our society, destroy our educational system, destroy our families, destroy other next Generation of Men, etc., etc., etc.

Mentality of 99% of Men: "Shooottttttt, as long as I got me a piece of pvssy....then shooottttttt, I don't care ya heard me?! Haha, shooottttttttt."

Fvcking dumb a.ss!!:mad:
No doubt he's a victim of his own conditioning. But that's exactly what he is: a victim.

Believe me I've had my share of headcase women too, just like everyone else.

But you know what... I'm a fcking man, a human being who has a more complex operant capacity than a fcking goldfish, or a scolded dog. I learn from my mistakes and become smarter because of them. I also take responsibility for my own action.

This guy got burned because he's a weak lesser man than the guy his wife ran off with. Like I've said, time and time and time again, he can sit on that roadside, whining like a little b!tch, or he can man the fck up and get on with it. That's life. His fairy tale didn't work out. Boo, fcking, hoo.

Ever occur to you that women walk over SOME men because THOSE men are too weak and feeble to put those b!tches in their place and/or walk away?

I can see our little chat the other week has had no lasting effect. Fcking 'Tenacity'....? Ha. You're as tenacious as a fcking new born kitten :D

Wake up and smell the fckn soup before you wind up going on a shooting spree.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No doubt he's a victim of his own conditioning. But that's exactly what he is: a victim.

Believe me I've had my share of headcase women too, just like everyone else.

But you know what... I'm a fcking man,
Translation: "Just be a man, take it up the a.ss, and keep moving."

I learn from my mistakes and become smarter because of them. I also take responsibility for my own action.

This guy got burned because he's a weak lesser man than the guy his wife ran off with.
So the "mistake" that the guy in the video made, was that he wasn't ALPHA enough, he didn't HOLD the frame, and he didn't have enough swag juice coming from his pores. Another case of everything is the MAN's FAULT and nothing is the fault of the woman. Apparently if this guy would have just had an extra ounce of swag juice all of this would have been avoided.

Like I've said, time and time and time again, he can sit on that roadside, whining like a little b!tch, or he can man the fck up and get on with it. That's life. His fairy tale didn't work out. Boo, fcking, hoo.
Lol, dude all of the Feminists can take a holiday, you are doing all of the work for them.

Ever occur to you that women walk over SOME men because THOSE men are too weak and feeble to put those b!tches in their place and/or walk away?
Ever occur to you that even putting a bytch "in her place" most times doesn't work? They call that DOMESTIC violence, have you heard of it? You know, it's when you go about your way of putting a bytch in her place and "handling" a bytch, then she calls 9-11 on your a.ss. The law is that if the cops show up, somebody has to be arrested, guess who is getting arrested?

Oh but I know, just MAN UP and take it up the a.ss right? Be a REAL MAN and act like you aren't bothered by the shyt right?

Wake up and smell the fckn soup before you wind up going on a shooting spree.
There's been a number of shooting sprees in relation to men being screwed over in the Family Court. This guy in the video (you know the one who are calling a bytch for no reason) would have every right in my opinion, to murder that bytch. But of course, YOU will never call that h0e to the carpet for what she's done, you will only call the Man to the carpet for not fulfilling some pseudo, tough guy, macho, Alpha bullshyt.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Moderator LL says @TheMonkeyKing @Tenacity you guys both need to chill a little bit going back and fourth with each other. This is a good topic of a thread and I do not want to have to close it.

Regular guy LL says Tenacity has a very valid point. And if we can't discuss this MAJOR problem for men on SS, where else can we?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Moderator LL says @TheMonkeyKing @Tenacity you guys both need to chill a little bit going back and fourth with each other. This is a good topic of a thread and I do not want to have to close it.

Regular guy LL says Tenacity has a very valid point. And if we can't discuss this MAJOR problem for men on SS, where else can we?
Don't close the thread, I will pull back on some of the aggressive curse words lol!!

But this discussion between me and Monkey is great because there's one side that continues to blame MEN for everything/anything that women do........whereas my side is seeking to hold both men and women accountable for the crap that happens in today's society (including divorce).

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't 'blame men' for everything. Where, ever in the forum have I said that men's problems with women are entirely the fault of men alone?

What I do blame a lot of people for is not taking responsibility for their own lives and not being smart enough to look beyond their problems in black an white terms - perfect example you think I 'only blame men'. That's black and white thinking, which has NO place here. They chose instead to blame the actions of others, and other completely uncontrollable variables for their predicaments.

I choose to largely ignore the unsavoury attitudes and behaviours of women that are beyond the direct control of men, preferring to talk about solutions, things that can be done to possibly PREVENT them acting out and avoiding this type of situation entirely.

Moaning about the fckn past, or anything else that is beyond one's own sphere of direct control, is tantamount p!ssing in to the wind.

I'll make two points and leave you to it, because I see this as an extra-curricular academic conversation, and I really have little more to ad to what I've already said.

-(many) Modern men are acting more and more like women, crying about My Little Pony, whatever,... because Disney.... and whatever other conditioning.
-As results, (many) modern women are acting more and more like men (should), because (many) men simply aren't turning up (as they should). Thus, they go looking for the strength, when their husbands start going melty at the knees.

This is not the fault of men or particularly women, more that of the clandestine media and their puppet-masters. Also, some people, men and women, are just a$$holes. Like I say, that's life. We can sit on the grassy knoll and cry our little hearts out about 'evil women' (I've been there before, sh!t I've been locked up because of a woman before), or we can man up and accept the situation for what it is and play the game to the best of our abilities.

That's the fckn law of the jungle dudes. Survival of the fittest. Like it or lump it; it's always been here, it's here right now, and it's here to stay.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't close the thread, I will pull back on some of the aggressive curse words lol!!

But this discussion between me and Monkey is great because there's one side that continues to blame MEN for everything/anything that women do........whereas my side is seeking to hold both men and women accountable for the crap that happens in today's society (including divorce).
Holding women accountable. I like that.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really hits home for me. That guy reminds me of myself. I felt the same damn way. I believed in something, did my part, and had the rug pulled out from under me.

I put 100% faith in another person and believed in all that “til death do us part” bullschitt and got my ass beat.

You can throw all of your “man up, be an alpha” schitt out the door. You are sadly mistaken and most likely have never done marriage if you think this mode of operation is going to be the answer for Lasting success.

This guy isn’t whining or butthurt. He is simply presenting the side of the story that needs to be told. Men have been taking it on the chin for years. This womans rights crap has gone Way too far. Marriage is one big insurance policy for women, why do you think they push so hard for it? And once they grow tired of it, they can leave and collect a big pay out! All support by government officials. WIN WIN for the WOMAN.

And Tenacity might be a little crazy but that dude nailed it. That boy is on the $$$$.

Make marriage a business contract. The provisions should be agreed upon before entering the contract. If you violate the terms, the contract is terminated and the other party is liable.
Its the only contract I know of that relies on blind faith in regards to finances/assets. Its the only contract you take an oath for, and get a pay off if you disregard that oath. Fuhk that fuhking schit.

In the old days there was societal pressure to keep women accountable. They also didn't have rights and financial opportunity. That's what kept them in check. These days we don't have any of that.

Its sad that a SINGLE MOMMY badge holds more respect and honor in this country than a US Veteran with a Purple Heart medal.