Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dissagree With( Master) Or Dj Title In Forum.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iam not a DJ.I am not even close to being a DJ. I would love to be a DJ.
I love this forum and website but I found a small defect that I'd like to talk about.
.... I am not a DJ and Im not even close to being one.
nevertheless, to be a MASTER DJ in this forum all I need to do is spend some time visiting this website and them all the other readers can read that I am a MASTER DJ EVENTHOUGH I HAVE NOT APPROACHED ANY FEMALES, MAKE ANY IMPORTANT NEW TOPICS OR GIVE ANY MEANINGFUL INFORMATION ON THIS FORUM.
then, the new guys read what the "MASTER DJS'' say on this forum and guess what? the masters dont know as much as the AFC guys.
the solution to this problem I believe is in the hands of the administrators/moderators of this website. only they can give a title such as DJ or Master DJ to the few who earn it and really know what they are talking about when it comes to seduction.
I give all my respect to all the DJs and master DJs out there who know what they are talking about.
my opinion is that those very important titles lose their value when every fool who visits this site is mentioned in such a way and then post some bullsh1t in this forum.
once again, RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL DJS AND MOST OF ALL TO THE MASTER DJS.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh geeze louizee, you really care about someone's title?!

See their post for validity. I think those title just represent how long or how many times you've posted, not "the content of their character." (PEACE MLK JR!!.)

You made a double post too.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
those simple titles will confuse the new guys and everyone else who doesNt know anything about this website. dont get me wrong. I will not lose any sleep over this but it just doesnt make ANY sense. Ive already discussed this with many of the guys from this forum and most of them are amazed at the stupidity that some "DJs and MASTER DJs" say on this forum.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you 12?
u sound like me when i was 12.
dude. being a dj is a load of ****.
people here can know the game and ideas behind it inside out, but have never spoken to a girl, they rehash idea's they have read in other posts or the bible. they are cutely named, keyboard jockeys.
others may be halfway there, i think in general the half most take is the self improvement half. they know the game, they know the ideas, they beleive it will work, once they get to a point in there life, they need to be xxx kilograms(pounds), xxx centimetres(feet), have xxx ($$) then they can pick up. they are wrong, but atleast they are improving there life.
others may be like me, i know most of the ****, but also know that it doesn't really matter. i know to do gym and study hard, but i don't. i'm lazy. but i do look good enough, and i am smart enough to make my **** work as it is. i get girls successfully all the time. but i do still make excuses because i'm not everything i want to be.

other guys, who seriously have there **** together, probably don't post here.. cause they're too busy.. but i guess pook is a good example? (i don't know all that much about him) but, good looking, knows his game, got his life right, still finds some time to post for us.

but at the end of the day. none of this **** matters.
take this away from this site.
*confidence to approach girls. (got to be in it to win it)
*motivation to improve your life (gym + education WILL help you win over girls and be happier in general)

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just go on the record that this is a pointless exercise.

The word "DJ" is just a reference point, a holistic goal, a means to which we can standardize our discussions.

We are all here for a single purpose.... To become successful seducers of women and to disseminate that know-how. However, its just like buying a car, Caveat Emptor - let the buyer fcuking beware. If it makes sense, is logical (us men are logical beings after all) then use it.

Now, I'm not going to claim I'm a DJ, nor am I going to disclaim it. I personally don't think its relevant.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experienced people here can identify who has some understanding and who is clueless. Don´t jugde it by the Dj status.

Anyway, each Dj here has a better understanding regarding specific areas when dealing with women. Some are good with approaches, others are good in being CF, others are good with style and clothing, etc.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThunderMaverick
...You made a double post too.
He's trying to rack up posts to become a Master DJ. :p

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by librito
those simple titles will confuse the new guys and everyone else who doesNt know anything about this website.
Another good idea to learn more about the website is to use the "search" button before making a thread about something that's already been suggested numerous times before. If you did, you'd have found these threads that address the "new" and "original" :rolleyes: idea you've just brought up... again...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36561
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18508
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15382
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15343
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15322

and on and on and on and on...