"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Disrespecting my FB?

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Is it disrespectful to go out to a club with your friend/f*ck buddy and some other people and then hook up with another chick at the club infront of your fvck buddy?

The thing is normally since were just in it for sex it would be ok to hook up with other people since we're not BF+GF. The thing is though, that this fvck buddy of mine said she'd like to be more then just fvck buddies but said it's cool if I just want to stay FB's. Which I said I just wanna stay FB's.

So, would you guys hook up with another chick infront of your FB while knowing your FB has some deeper feelings for you, or is that just plain disrespectful?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Is it disrespectful to go out to a club with your friend/f*ck buddy and some other people and then hook up with another chick at the club infront of your fvck buddy?

Ask him how he feels about you having sex with other people. :D
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
Re: Re: Disrespecting my FB?

Originally posted by Panda 2000
Ask him how he feels about you having sex with other people. :D
HOW HE FEELS??? LOL DONT TELL ME I ENTERED A GAY MESSAGE BOARD
 

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
WTF is with these newbie kids posting childish replies latly? Cutiepie, you're an idiot, go play somewhere else because nobody's listening to your non-advice, and take Panda with you since he seems like your alter ego.

BigWilly, I would make it clear with your FB exactly where you stand before taking her out. If she has deeper feeling for you then obviously it's going to upset her seeing you hit on other girls. It's not fair to string her along and if she told you she wants more, tell her that's not what you want and let her decide if she wants to stick around. Just be honest with her and she won't have any right to get angry with you. If she can't handle it then end it with her.

Actually I went clubbing last night with my FB and it wasn't too bad, although she was clingy most of the night. I didn't really care since I just wanted to dance and have fun, but I don't know if it would be a good idea to bring her if I wanted to pick up. Sure it's good social proof but no matter how well you play it, she'll probably be in the way...
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I think what is more likely to happen is she leaving with a guy if she wants, and you get nothing that night.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top