Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disrespecting my FB?

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Is it disrespectful to go out to a club with your friend/f*ck buddy and some other people and then hook up with another chick at the club infront of your fvck buddy?

The thing is normally since were just in it for sex it would be ok to hook up with other people since we're not BF+GF. The thing is though, that this fvck buddy of mine said she'd like to be more then just fvck buddies but said it's cool if I just want to stay FB's. Which I said I just wanna stay FB's.

So, would you guys hook up with another chick infront of your FB while knowing your FB has some deeper feelings for you, or is that just plain disrespectful?

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Is it disrespectful to go out to a club with your friend/f*ck buddy and some other people and then hook up with another chick at the club infront of your fvck buddy?

Ask him how he feels about you having sex with other people. :D

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Disrespecting my FB?

Originally posted by Panda 2000
Ask him how he feels about you having sex with other people. :D
HOW HE FEELS??? LOL DONT TELL ME I ENTERED A GAY MESSAGE BOARD

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is with these newbie kids posting childish replies latly? Cutiepie, you're an idiot, go play somewhere else because nobody's listening to your non-advice, and take Panda with you since he seems like your alter ego.

BigWilly, I would make it clear with your FB exactly where you stand before taking her out. If she has deeper feeling for you then obviously it's going to upset her seeing you hit on other girls. It's not fair to string her along and if she told you she wants more, tell her that's not what you want and let her decide if she wants to stick around. Just be honest with her and she won't have any right to get angry with you. If she can't handle it then end it with her.

Actually I went clubbing last night with my FB and it wasn't too bad, although she was clingy most of the night. I didn't really care since I just wanted to dance and have fun, but I don't know if it would be a good idea to bring her if I wanted to pick up. Sure it's good social proof but no matter how well you play it, she'll probably be in the way...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what is more likely to happen is she leaving with a guy if she wants, and you get nothing that night.