“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Disrespectful Plate

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
God this was brutal, me and this plate been having this regular sleep over once a week, been good, this is like month 3, she's been on perfect behavior, well this time around we're talking and she abruptly asks me "Do you know where the G-Spot is?"

"Uhhh, yes?" I answered confused.

So she's being resistant to intimacy the entire time, finally we go to bed, I slide it in and she's in total discomfort, wincing and it just feels off... Yeah some guy ****ed the **** out of her lol but why even invite me over then?

I ended up just nutting in her mouth but I wanted that pvssy.

Gonna ghost her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
265
Reaction score
146
I’m only gonna comment towards the “why she invited you over” - As the only appropriate comment I feel that’s needed is to give to you some good ol basic war time consigliere advice:


You wanted this suave dj crown…in the sheets, you got to hold it down.
 
Top