Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disrespect

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might seem like a bush league question, but how do you guys deal with female disrespect with women who aren't prospects?

Things like rumours, sarcasm on social media, hens pecking at whether you're a catch?

I mean 80% of the time, these women are friends then they hear you have a woman and they don't like it.

Ignoring the disrespect doesn't sit right and going ghost permanently seems heavy handed.

Keep in mind, these are normally women I would consider below my league.

Thoughts?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
This might seem like a bush league question, but how do you guys deal with female disrespect with women who aren't prospects?

Things like rumours, sarcasm on social media, hens pecking at whether you're a catch?

I mean 80% of the time, these women are friends then they hear you have a woman and they don't like it.

Ignoring the disrespect doesn't sit right and going ghost permanently seems heavy handed.

Keep in mind, these are normally women I would consider below my league.

Thoughts?
I've dealt with this myself. Honestly, when they're publicly disrespecting you like it's no big thing, and they're just running their mouths in their little groups while other people are listening....

It's a burn brotha.....it's a burn.

From that point on, pay them no heed.

Take care of your business and do your thing. Any petty BS....laugh it off and let the petty squabblers squabble. You may go as far as saying, when one of the loony hen's boyfriends tries to start a conversation with you: "aren't you with (loud annoying worthless fvck face) Julie? 0_o " Then turn your back and walk away.

Do not give them anything. Ignore and do your own thing, eventually they'll succumb to their own miserable little lives.

Be your own man, and don't apologize to anyone about it. Fvck em.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you give them an inch. They take a mile. Stop giving them that inch. Don't feed them after midnight.

Misery loves company.. They only do that as a reflection of themselves.

If you let it affect you emotionally .. They got what they wanted. A reaction. Don't respond.. Who cares what they think or say. Do you? I never do. Be aloof. View it as childish banter and take the high road. The good catch doesn't have time to waste on things like that. Next!

Epi

Edit: my wife is sick tonight...She has a fever so I'm posting like mad tonight out of boredom.I made her tea after her hot shower and she passed out... The poor thing. She worked hard today Wish I had more than 10 posts in the time limit.