Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

disrespect from ooolld friends and new

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
well,, ive honing my DJ skills to the point that it comes naturally, but i still have 1 obsticle standing in my way... i have old friends that ive known since my 6th grade afc days and those were the days they always used to pick on me and F*ck around with me.

my problem is now im still getting disrespect from them and im not sure how to go about dealing with it when it comes to old "friends" i mean the basic stuff like practical jokes and pranks little kids stuff they still do on me...

i also have some new freinds this 10th grade year im afraid i got to "friendly" with at the begginning and now they are starting to turn on me and givin me more crap. (nicknames and whatnot, and just F*ckin just plain disrespectful talk) makes me feel im not doin my job as a DJ

i think im left with 2 choices go out and meet new friends and DEMAND respect and see what happens. i tried DEMANDING respect and they get all touchy saying crap about aww man we were just playing ur so serious.

Also how do i get this fag guy i used to be friends with off my back
,,, we used to be great friends but ever since highschool he developed some kind of angry quiet person attitude. He tries to treat me like Sh*t now. he just Keeps PICKIN AND PICKIN AND PICKIN ghhhaaa he thinks hes sooo cool.

my question is do u guys have any ideas about this? i mean has this thing ever happened to u?

how should i approach them and get their respect?

hehe everyone else respects me why should they be an exception?

thanx
all

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Use your "DJ Mind Tricks" on them :rolleyes:

Or get new friends. Whatever works best :D

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont DEMAND Respect, You Get it Automatically ;)...

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit being a chump, dont try an be their friend,make them try to be yours,simple,you act like u dont need there ****, hang with another crew, your a dj. YOUR A PLAYER. You can do what the **** you like.

.why? BECAUSE YOU JUST DONT GIVE A ****

When they realise u can get in with another crowd the respect will come.

And dont underestimate this quiet angry guy, these are the type of person you have to watch out for,stick by him use him as your wingman.

good luck

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had that same exact problem. You know what I did? I stop bein everyone's freind who disrespected me and treated me as a joke and a loser. Now Im left with no freinds to hang out with. I have a couple left but they are outside of school. But I only talk to them on the weekends. Rite now Im a lonewolf, except on the weekends maybe, if I start hanging out with my freinds outside of school. I still need to make new freinds but Im still figuring out how can I do that with only 2 or 3 weeks of school left.

Reaction score
Why don't you quit being so damn worried about it! A Don Juan won't worry about what the world thinks of him or says of him.

Are you happy with yourself? apparently not since you are posting about how the "disrespect" your "friends" give you is bothersome.....

Obviously if they said that they are just playing, then there just messing with you man! They don't really mean it.

Don't be such a punk ***** and stand up for yourself, and play around and make fun of them too! If they do it to you, and since they say they're just playing around: That gives you the right to make fun of them too!

If you can't handle being disrespected than you need to get some new friends, who "won't" disrespect you......even though that's is unlikely.

You can not demand respect! You have to earn it.

Some of my friends are like that too me...they call me names and make fun of me because of certain things...and it CAN be very irritating, but I just keep my cool. and don't let it get the best of me. On the contrary I'll pick out their weaknesses and give them some of their own medicine! I don't see why you don't like to hang out with these guys. They're usually the funniest ones.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
I had that same exact problem. You know what I did? I stop bein everyone's freind who disrespected me and treated me as a joke and a loser. Now Im left with no freinds to hang out with. I have a couple left but they are outside of school. But I only talk to them on the weekends. Rite now Im a lonewolf, except on the weekends maybe, if I start hanging out with my freinds outside of school. I still need to make new freinds but Im still figuring out how can I do that with only 2 or 3 weeks of school left.
I used to be friends with alot of potheads and people who just brought me down and made me feel sh*tty, so what did I do? Same thing as you, I said "**** em!" and I was just a loner for awhile. This made me sad and lonely at first, but then I started to take on hobbies, such as photography, that I really didn't need anyone else for anyways. In a little while I learned to be happy by myself without feeling anxious to go do something with other people, even on Friday nights. After a little while people started asking me to chill, and now I have ALOT more friends, but I still spend alot of time by myself. If you can have fun by yourself, it will be much easier to have fun with other people.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your friends will never respect as long as u act the same way

and it can also be hard for them to see that u have changed

if u wanna stick with em u gotta be on your game

not with the ladies, though that cannot hurt, but u gotta be on the defense

if someone, anyone, talks **** bout u...U gotta be in their face

if they are sayin "man, u r such a h0mo!"

u gotta come back and fast

when one of my friends said that to me, i was like, "fvck u, even if i had sex with ten men id still be straighter then your ass and a bigger man!"

he got shell shocked, i won that battle, he shut his damn mouth, everyone around was laughin at him and with me, and he knew who was the man, and who wasnt to be messed with

its all bout how much **** u will take

i try not to start talkin **** unless they have it comin

but if they start **** wit me they better be prepared

but on the other side, with this unexpected change your friends could see u as an "a$$hole" but it is the risk ud have to take

hope i could help

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
re:

yea yall are right, i should just go out and hang with another crew if they gonna be like that. Besides dont need friends that give me sh*t and *try* to make me look like a fool in front of the ladies. Theyve been messin with me for some reason after i started dating and meeting different beautiful women(not sure why). Sh*t i thought about it and i dont care what they pull out on me b/c theyll never be a better Person than me.
It at times CAN be fun hangin with my old afc gang :)

im not sure about makin that guy my wingman he needs a f*ckin attitude adjustment to roll with me.

thanx for straight up callin me a chump hehe, its all good :)

laterz,
ron

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

Hey WTF? damn straight im happy with myself (just read that) :p

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drixsa, that was a nice comeback. A big problem I have is with comebacks. This led me to getting agressive with one of my old freinds and slapping him, and caused some drama. They always had something waiting whenever I would come back to them. They would change up my words and stuff, so anyone who heard my the person who changed up my words would think I said that instead of what I really said.

How the hell u guys can be so creative to come up with hard hitting comebacks?

Sina94

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can come up with the best damn comeback in the world...and it pisses me off when they just brush it off like nothing! At least if they'd use another comeback I could keep it goin'...but it's ridiculous. I brush 'em off...all I get is disrespect...they brush 'em off and gain respect!

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't demand respect. People give it to those who deserve it. If I were you, I'd tell those who disrespect you to f*ck off, then make new friends. Make sure the new friends know what's up.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

Dunno i read that demanding respect somewhere in the dj bible i guess

well i know now :p

ron

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sax God
You can't demand respect. People give it to those who deserve it. If I were you, I'd tell those who disrespect you to f*ck off, then make new friends. Make sure the new friends know what's up.
C'mon think about what u just said?

there are so many ppl who get respect that do not deserve it

think of just about every pop star

they dont write their own music, they dont play an instrument, they dont make their own dance steps

all they are is a prop

in a utopia those ppl would get their voice boxes torn out

Also, half so many politicans get unhailed respect and they are some of the worst people has to offer

all these ppl deserve respect?

HELLS NO

u get respect when u take it, and accept nothing less

thats why the a-hole in your school is never fvcked with

and even if he is so many ppl would blindly back him up

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh :eek:

1) Ditch your friends. If they make a fool out of you, you either reply back with an insult or get new friends. They're not like your brain; they're easily replaceable.

2) Stand up for yourself. Don't be creating drama but let them know when enough is enough. Yes, sometimes friends do take it too far without really realizing it. Don't beat their ass but if they're your friends, they'll know not to take it to a point where you get pissed.

3) You are initially given respect but you must earn it to get more. When you first are with your friends, they think you are the **** and so on. After a while, they get to know you more and thats when there is something called the "***** phase" where it seems like each one turns on eachother. Its almost like a way of weeding out the puzzies from the real friends.

4) Don't hang on them. Don't hang with them all the time. Be your own man. If you just hang around with people all the time, they will get sick of you. Its fact. For me, I got friends but there are sometimes days into weeks where I'll never see them or if I do see them, I'll barely talk to them. Result? Friendships stay fresh and you're not getting tired with them and vice versa.

5) Don't let false **** get started about you. I know this. I admitted to masturbating in 10th grade because I knew everyone did it but were too ashamed to admit it. A few days later, I got a rep for beating off at least 5 times a day which isn't true (in reality, its once every 2-3 days if that; its often based around boredom than anything) and soon it got twisted to me being a loser that I was never able to shake off. Now that I'm macking on girls and dating them, my friends are supposedly shocked. Well, looks like they believed their own lie but never let false **** start about you or else your rep will be shot to ****.

6) Have multiple groups of friends. I have three that I have: the jocks (the main ones of my friends), the preps that are basically clean people, and the preps who are basically potheads. I used to have a group of friends that were videogaming nerds but I left them once I realized that all their life is anymore is playing games and then talking about them 24/7. They were socially unappealing. Anyway, these friends are different in case I want to hang out with others.

7) Be friendly to everyone. You get more friends and allies your way. I never was a hit with the ladies but I am seriously one of the most popular kids in school (well, I just left there so I guess I was one of them) and now come to think of it, I probably have about 40 friends and about another 100-150 that are my allies or acquaintances. I was just cool to people. However the negative stigma kept me back from being a hit with the ladies as well. However it worked for me otherwise.

Just some brief tips.

I have ALOT more friends, but I still spend alot of time by myself
Nothing wrong with that. I often times feel that some of the best moments are spent alone. Here, I'm alone. I usually need at least a half hour of alone time daily. Gives me time to reflect, be online, or write rap.

i also have some new freinds this 10th grade year im afraid i got to "friendly" with at the begginning and now they are starting to turn on me and givin me more crap. (nicknames and whatnot, and just F*ckin just plain disrespectful talk) makes me feel im not doin my job as a DJ
I got a little motto I have that might just be my main one:

Haters are going to hate

Seriously. Haters will hate you if you land HBs and won a million and you're popular with everyone, etc. Haters will hate if you're the opposite; dateless, alone, and broke. Even if you live a normal life, they're going to hate. Its hard for people to like you if they once hated you. Often times its just jealously but sometimes people have their personal rag doll and it might be you. The only real advice I have to give about haters are to ignore them. They prey off of your insecurities. Show that you got none and they'll just be wasting time.

i tried DEMANDING respect and they get all touchy saying crap about aww man we were just playing ur so serious.
My friends used to do that and its their subconscious way of trying to keep you as their *****. They try to pin the problems on you - saying that you are taking things too serious. I told them to stop doing that **** or to lighten up on it. They did - briefly. By the end of next week, it'd be the same old **** again and the cycle continues. Its their way of trying to make you responsible for what they're doing.

Rite now Im a lonewolf
IMO, its better to be alone than to have a bunch of friends treat you like ****. Seriously. Your ego may not shoot sky high but it'll be better than if you leave those ***** asses behind.

Theyve been messin with me for some reason after i started dating and meeting different beautiful women(not sure why).
They're jealous. Seriously. I'm assuming a lot but they're probably pissed that their personal ***** is out getting attractive ladies while they're playing with themselves or going out with AG (Average girls) When I got a date with that 8, a lot of them tried to go to her and say what was wrong with her and who I was (using their negative ass speak) and she told me about it and I said, "Ignore them. They'll hate on me no matter what happens" and it didn't phase her. They seriously thought they were going to break it off but now its on more than ever. One of the kids who did it has never gotten a date and was threatened with a restraining order because he did stalk a girl in HS two years back. So ignore them and my motto works here more than ever.

think of just about every pop star
Please. They're hardly respected. They pander to preteen girls because they literally don't know any better. They go with a pretty face because pop itself is so superficial that many mature minds dislike it. If pop stars were respected, its because of the amount of units they push off the shelf, the amount of money they have, and the name recognition they have.