“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Disrespect: As A Don Juan. What Did You Do?

gregory

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
HAS ANYONE EVER DISRESPECTED YOU AS A DON JUAN? IF SO PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE... here is mine...

this dude that really hates me because i was hitting on the girl he liked and she didnt really care, and she just rejected that guy COUNTLESS Times.

one day at the end of class he goes "i dont know what your relationship with her is, but dont bother her" i ask him if she told him to tell me that, and he goes "no. just dont bother her okay buddy? ;) thanks" like im his friend or something. later in the hall he tells me that he doesnt want her to know what he said. the next day i apologize to hb9 for being rude (anotehr DJ told me to do that, and he was right) and she goes "what did he ask u yesterday" lol. this dude is much smaller than me too, and i can easily rip him up, but according to a lot of DJs, they just said ignore him. but this kids an asswhole. In the washroom, he smiles at me while using the hand dryer and goes "YOU HAVE TO WAIT.... HAHAHA" i was gonna kick the **** outta that kid if another kid in my class wasnt there watching.

I get along with ALL the girls in my class, but this dude is a prick, jealous AFC with balls and an accent. he thinks he is tuff but i can really **** him up if i wanted to.

anyways, what's your story on disrespect, i know you all got them so i wanna see a lot of replies in this thread.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
i'm pretty sure i read something about 10mins ago with basicly the same story ?
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
well there was this one time, I was DJing an ugly crack wh*re and a kid named gregory posted a story about his fetish of taking it in the a** by his bully in the bathroom and so then that pissed me off and so I shot myself in the head for reading sh*t so dumb that it made me do something stupid such as shooting myself in the head, but somehow I am still alive.

oh yeah.....you can't get girls.
 

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
montana
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
well there was this one time, I was DJing an ugly crack wh*re and a kid named gregory posted a story about his fetish of taking it in the a** by his bully in the bathroom and so then that pissed me off and so I shot myself in the head for reading sh*t so dumb that it made me do something stupid such as shooting myself in the head, but somehow I am still alive.

oh yeah.....you can't get girls.
i think i've posted here only once, but dimebag's comment was too funny to remain silent.


ANYWAYS, to help gregory, the way to handle disrespect is to ignrore it completely. Remember, you're above it. Just call the kid on how immature he is, that's all, you'll walk out feeling as the bigger man.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
This is your third topic on the same story. Keep it in one thread please.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Here's a story...

It was my sophomore year of highschool when I started getting into this site, so I guess that constitutes as the proverbial "start" of my "DJ'ism."

Anyway...When I started practicing this stuff, I went for a girl who was currently dating a guy I knew. Didn't know him very well, but I knew him nonetheless. To make a long story short, I got her, and he got pissed. He gave me all these cold threats about "beating my ass" and such.

The guy's a wuss though, so I did the first thing that came to my mind: take a dump on his car. I waited till it was fairly dark out (about 1 AM) and snuck over to where he lives. His car was parked in the street which made the job a little easier. Anyway, I had been "prairie doggin'" a crap for about 5 hours prior to this, and unleashed it on the hood of his '95 Maxima. I didn't have any TP, so I "grinded it off" on the lawn.

What'd it accomplish? Not much, but he left me alone. The point to this story? Sometimes being a sick, childish individual will solve more than fighting will.
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Id get in his face the next time you see him and tell him he needs to keep his mind on his own business. its almost certain that he will puss out due to intimidation. He's already a puss for being jealous. If he tries to fight you, kick his ass. lol.
 
Top