Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

disqualified cos she only likes italian guys

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this hot chick i saw the other day i saw again today, she looked at me which is usually a good sign.. but i know why.. cos she has lived with and has friends of people from my ethnic background.. however as per usual they are all friendzoned and she 'loves' italians and italian men.

now this disqualifier came up several times in convo.. how am i suppose to react?

secondly, if you end up talking for 2hours giving her attention and somewhat devaluing yourself by not seemingly doing anything but talk to her then are you definitely friendzoned?

there were aspects where she was looking for my approval which appeared good but i have a bad feeling about this pick up as i think she's an attention wh0re. her approval seeking was when how i said i didnt like certain accents from certain countries.. she asked me if i liked hers (but to a point where it really felt like she would be disappointed if i didnt like it), is that just a nothing to read into?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could help to get an idea to know in which country you live and whats your backround and what is the backround of the girl.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What people say and what people do are two different things. Just because she says she only dates Italian guys doesn't mean she won't give it up to anyone else. If you can get her horny, she'll give it up. Just keep advancing until you either get some or until you get rejected....in that case move on.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rookies!! Ya'll need to learn to STOP paying attention to what a girl SAYS and only pay attention to her ACTIONS!

Girls don't know WTF they want, they don't know up from down, left from right, back from front etc.

Work on your TOTAL GAME; which involves, your look, attitude, conversation skills, etc and you will get b=itches.

PIMP

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has a preference, but that was her way of rejecting "you" not your ethnicity.

Take it on the chin and step up your game bro, good luck.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
this hot chick i saw the other day i saw again today,
Was it at Starbucks?

however as per usual they are all friendzoned and she 'loves' italians and italian men.

now this disqualifier came up several times in convo.. how am i suppose to react?
Why do you care? If she prefers Italian men, that's up to her. Some people like apples. Some people like oranges. Different tastes.

The more important thing is, why do you give a f**k?

Here's the thing - and it took me a while to learn this - the more time you spend analyzing a woman, the more time you spend NOT fu*king a woman.

If you have to wonder about her, you're already losing. If you have to ask if she's interested, you're losing. If you think about the meaning of little details of her conversations with you, then you lose.

Make your move, or move on. These are women. They're fun little creatures, but they're not meant to be studied and analyzed.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing she kept going on and on about it which irritated me cos I felt like she was tryna esmasculate me and friendzone me but I know somwhere along it was a test which I was failing as I didn't know how to react. Like if she goes on and on about how much she likes italians, the way they behave act etc then what am I suppose to say in response?

I obviously may have come across as jealous that she wasn't giving me the signs and maybe I may have devalued myself by not necessarily agreeing with her about her love for italians, not that I have anything against them I just honestly didn't know what to say or react. Obviously acting jealous isn't gona help.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Was it at Starbucks?

Why do you care? If she prefers Italian men, that's up to her. Some people like apples. Some people like oranges. Different tastes.

Here's the thing - and it took me a while to learn this - the more time you spend analyzing a woman, the more time you spend NOT fu*king a woman.

If you have to wonder about her, you're already losing. If you have to ask if she's interested, you're losing. If you think about the meaning of little details of her conversations with you, then you lose.

Make your move, or move on. These are women. They're fun little creatures, but they're not meant to be studied and analyzed.
Ok but what am I suppose to say or do when she says 'I like italian men, I've dated lots blah blah blah' I just didn't know how to react or what to say. This is gona happen again so I need to know what to say to quickly dismiss it. Any suggestions?

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Was it at Starbucks?

Ok but what am I suppose to say or do when she says 'I like italian men, I've dated lots blah blah blah' I just didn't know how to react or what to say. This is gona happen again so I need to know what to say to quickly dismiss it. Any suggestions?

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just joined here. I have a funny idea if you run out of options.
Learn a few italian greetings and so forth, get a spray tan and try act a little like those jersey shore chumps and go ask her out on a date to an itlaian restraunt. I am serious but upto you.
Regarding when she keeps wanking on about italian guys I think she is telling you what she wants in a guy. What do you think of when you think of italian guys? Muscles slick comed hair bad ass temper? Then next time ask her what she likes in italian guy. Try trip her up? Do you like the old god father type or new jersey shore **** type? Then give her as much **** that you can let fly about it. Oh so you are into drug smuggling gangstas that kiss their family members eh? Or oh you are into life size oompaloompas with muscles and no brains?? Say it all with a sense of humor and a smile or her brother mite come beat you up haha nah but you don't want to offend anyone. Think of more cunning lines and try to project the qualities that she likes in italian guys out in yourself and show her. Tell her you like to make paster on fridays and she could come over oneday when your not busy at the gym getting ripped adn doing gtl.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
If you're talking to girl you like and all she does it talk about other men, then ditch her. NEXT her. Whatever you want to call it.

If you don't like her, and you're just using her to meet other girls, then throw some of your own stories in there. Is she a brunette? Talk about how you only like blonds.

My overall point is, unless you're banging this girl, she's not worth all this thought. I've gotten with a lot of girls. None of them required planning and strategizing. If it requires this much thought, then she's just stressing you out, and you should move in.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Put a handful of fresh churned jizz in your hair, roll up your sleeve with a pack of squares in the pocket, fistpump yourself to Guiddo heaven.

And quote Goodfellas whenever you get stumped with 1+1 =?

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
well weezy you should tell her that you have some italian sausage that she might like. that should get her interested really quick. just dont cuss her out like you did with the last one. you might get embarrassed again like last time.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her actions say that she has already disqualified you in a soft way, and basically used you for validation. You also listened to all get crap. Try the Italian sausage thing, and report back. You already knew the answer anyway, just needed a confirmation.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she likes italian men from italy specifically. i think you're right we'll see, i have an action date lined up with her next few days but she might just be using me to teach her to play golf.

i just want to know what to respond with cos this is the 3rd time in the past year a girl has said the same thing and i dont know how to respond?

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
If you're talking to girl you like and all she does it talk about other men, then ditch her. NEXT her. Whatever you want to call it.

If you don't like her, and you're just using her to meet other girls, then throw some of your own stories in there. Is she a brunette? Talk about how you only like blonds.

My overall point is, unless you're banging this girl, she's not worth all this thought. I've gotten with a lot of girls. None of them required planning and strategizing. If it requires this much thought, then she's just stressing you out, and you should move in.
yeah you make sense. however this has happened 3 times now with different women saying same thing.

is there not something i can say to dismiss it as soon as she says 'i love italian men' ?

i just sit there flabbergasted not sure what to say then act a little jealous.

usually i have some quick come backs to get me out of trouble for other things but not this.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! I only date nymphomaniac HB10s who are between 5'6" and 5'8", slim with C+ breasts, brunettes with long hair, tan skin, rich, generous, mute, who fetch me a beer without me having to tell them, give mind-blowing BJs on command (yes, pun intended) and who have a terminal illness and are willing and able to put me in their will (remember, she has to be rich -- billionaires preferred but I'm willing to work with just millionaires).

;)

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
i just sit there flabbergasted not sure what to say then act a little jealous.
That's a quick way to fail, yes.

I'd either just roll my eyes, or shake my head a bit whilst moving on with the conversation, as if to demonstrate you think its a stupid thing to say. If she questions you then you can just tell her how its a ridiculous position / thought / thing to say (there are plenty of reasons why it is). Easy.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
this hot chick i saw the other day i saw again today, she looked at me which is usually a good sign.. but i know why.. cos she has lived with and has friends of people from my ethnic background.. however as per usual they are all friendzoned and she 'loves' italians and italian men.

A hot girl you saw? Just on the street? In class? With friends? At a club? Did you approach her? Do you know her from your social circle? Thanks for quality info bro. no context makes it hard to help...anyway here it goes....

You aren't supposed to react. If men of your ethinic background get friendzoned.......

big weezy said:
secondly, if you end up talking for 2hours giving her attention and somewhat devaluing yourself by not seemingly doing anything but talk to her then are you definitely friendzoned?
....you've just become another one of your ethnic statistics. 2 hours. You should have this insecure woman reaching for your approval. She should be wondering if you even like her. She knows you do. Stick a fork in it.

You want to win after the race is over.

I notice one thing on reflection of my last few women I dated. They didn't know if I liked them or not for the first hour of meeting me in person. Then they proved themselves to me, then I showed them affection.

Here is what I would do. Ignore her a while. Get your ****y and funny game on. Every time she says something to you, give her a bit of ****y and funny (no anger or bitterness or meanness, know the freaking difference), and then hightail it out of there. No convo more than 2 mins, if you can help it. Let her wonder why you aren't in her orbit. Pull some other girls. Come back in a month or two and ask her out/over and try to close the deal. Cut the talk. Drinks and make out and screwing or nothing at all.