Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disney Characters

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently downloaded Disney Plus to get caught up on Marvel (last movie I watched was Avengers: Endgame). So far I got through Falcon & Winter Soldier, WandaVision, and binged watched Star Wars The Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett.

Thoughts:
Female characters are significantly more powerful than the male characters. This was no surprise, as Disney has been pandering to women for quite some time. Every female character on screen is just stronger or gets better powers than the men. It’s comical at this point.

The male characters, though significantly weaker, go through better character arcs and offer multiple inspiring feats of courage and bravery. I can’t tell if this is intentional, as they make a point to show male characters being flawed and weaker from the start. The female characters have no such arc. For the men it is actually getting hard to tell if any of the male characters are villains, as they all start off with such flaws and make growth.

The dynamic is clearly-
Female = hero
Male = flawed hero or anti-hero

Thoughts?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The male characters, though significantly weaker, go through better character arcs and offer multiple inspiring feats of courage and bravery. I can’t tell if this is intentional, as they make a point to show male characters being flawed and weaker from the start. The female characters have no such arc.
This is intentional, and it's why they've started to call the MCU the M-She-U. However, this way of pushing feminism has a way of backfiring. As you have noticed, since the female characters are perfect and strong to begin with, it's difficult to write an interesting story about them, because they have no character arc. The lesser males have to learn their lessons and earn their position as heroes.

I haven't seen WandaVision yet, but I gather that Wanda has or will have a character arc - if not already then in the upcoming Dr. Strange movie.

Disney Plus also now has the Marvel Netflix series, if you haven't seen them.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you just now noticing that hollywood is pushing an agenda...???...

All the hollywood bigwigs, the corporate CEOs, banking elites, "news" outlet CEOs, etc all attend the same social gatherings, events and galas....

...they all rub elbows with each other... To not realize that there is a concerted effort to push an agenda is naive.....