Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dismiss or keep spinning

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing a plate since Feb. I’m 39. She’s 35. She wants LTR. I’m not there yet/I haven’t developed feelings beyond FWB 2x per week (one weeknight, one weekend night).

I told her a month ago that nothing’s changed as for our connection, but if she still wants to hang, I’m game.

Picked up a new girl two weeks ago, I met at a local restaurant’s happy hour. 23 years old. Solid 6. Banged a few times. I’ve mostly moved on.

My landlord/neighbor’s wife is friends with the main plate. She has seen me with this other plate a few times (we all live in a small semi-rural area) and just gave me a “talking to” last night. Main plate asks her if I bring other girls home. Landlady says no, but says she can no longer say that.

NBD. I never asked her to say anything/lie/or tell the truth. That’s on her.

Basically, main plate could become a GF. She meets all my requirements except she could drop 30 lbs. (She does exercise/go to gym almost everyday since we’ve been seeing each other. I’ve never directly told her to lose weight to be with me (speaking Venusian), but I always point out fat girls we see in public and state how disgusting I find them, and that I think Fitness is a major priority in my life: main plate definitely gets the point).

Option 1: Drop second plate, keep spinning main plate, bang new plates out of town and at their place, not mine. See if relationship ever develops with main plate and take it day by day.

Option 2: Drop all plates. Start over.

Option 3: Drop main plate. Spin second plate till she self-drops.

Option 4: Upgrade main plate to GF. Only considering this because she passes every compliance test. Treats me like a king. Has only given two sh!t tests in the 6 months we’ve been hanging (I immediately squashed both and she hasn’t tested me in months). I’ve never had a woman treat me as good as she does, so, it’s something to consider.

Thoughts? I know I can pull chicks when I choose. I definitely have an abundance mindset about this all. If they all drop, NBD, it makes the holidays easier. If I keep main plate spinning, she’s a good companion.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing a plate since Feb. I’m 39. She’s 35. She wants LTR. I’m not there yet/I haven’t developed feelings beyond FWB 2x per week (one weeknight, one weekend night).

I told her a month ago that nothing’s changed as for our connection, but if she still wants to hang, I’m game.

Picked up a new girl two weeks ago, I met at a local restaurant’s happy hour. 23 years old. Solid 6. Banged a few times. I’ve mostly moved on.

My landlord/neighbor’s wife is friends with the main plate. She has seen me with this other plate a few times (we all live in a small semi-rural area) and just gave me a “talking to” last night. Main plate asks her if I bring other girls home. Landlady says no, but says she can no longer say that.

NBD. I never asked her to say anything/lie/or tell the truth. That’s on her.

Basically, main plate could become a GF. She meets all my requirements except she could drop 30 lbs. (She does exercise/go to gym almost everyday since we’ve been seeing each other. I’ve never directly told her to lose weight to be with me (speaking Venusian), but I always point out fat girls we see in public and state how disgusting I find them, and that I think Fitness is a major priority in my life: main plate definitely gets the point).

Option 1: Drop second plate, keep spinning main plate, bang new plates out of town and at their place, not mine. See if relationship ever develops with main plate and take it day by day.

Option 2: Drop all plates. Start over.

Option 3: Drop main plate. Spin second plate till she self-drops.

Option 4: Upgrade main plate to GF. Only considering this because she passes every compliance test. Treats me like a king. Has only given two sh!t tests in the 6 months we’ve been hanging (I immediately squashed both and she hasn’t tested me in months). I’ve never had a woman treat me as good as she does, so, it’s something to consider.

Thoughts? I know I can pull chicks when I choose. I definitely have an abundance mindset about this all. If they all drop, NBD, it makes the holidays easier. If I keep main plate spinning, she’s a good companion.
Always spin plates, but never say or let any plate know.

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
@stringpuller “30lbs over weight for me personally is a deal breaker.”

Forgot to mention. I’m 5’9”. She’s 6’0”. She looks fine in a bikini, just not model/fitness instructor thin. Which is my type. Basically, an extra 30lbs on her is like 15lbs extra on a 5’4” girl.

@stringpuller “Sounds like your working to spin and in reality they will spin themselves.”

Actually, I recently read about the physics/kinetics of spinning plates (literally so). That is scientifically correct. Objects in motion . . . Thanks for the reminder.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep. I have a plate that I cut off 3 weeks ago (I never call her but we go out - I make a date in person cause I see her at work but lately I've been re-assigned at least 3 more weeks). I suspected she was messing with another of HER plates (just a feeling given her texting on her phone while with me last not cool or tolerated). So she's sending me USPS Mail how she misses me and that we should go out again cause she Still doesn't have my number. She's 27 going on 28 soon. I'm early-to-mid forties.

So in that span of 3 weeks I've banged a slightly younger chick originally from Alabama I feigned music interest with her (stuff I listened to in my youth but no longer) and we had fun/drank at her place, not for me though she's just idk controlling?

So I've been trying to get with a thin tall gal all this week and Monday I was supposed to meet up but my truck ignition key stripped, had to call it off ($800 in tow and repair costs still haven't gotten it back), oh she acted like she understood, but today, she's not answering (she didn't seem mad, but idk, maybe she's seeing me as weak for not having a functioning vehicle? I mean, it was a fvcking FLUKE! bad timing). It's not like I stood her up, I called about 30 minutes before. So I'm in my backup truck now (glad I never sold, but just dropped $600 on new tires for IT yesterday - it's been setting off n' on for years). She's ignoring me though I only sent one text today and I won't send no more no matter how hot.

So this fourth plate is late 20s, a fattie (I know, always a regret but...) and she's game for tonight. I'm just wanting to get laid as I am horny. Been fishin, shooting, working out, testosterone is through the roof, deep voice, coordination is on point even clicking my mouse is crispy and typing is violent. I'm in the mood for love. Two of these four late-20s gals look like they should be early 30s, not aging well including the one for tonight.

There's a late 30s gal I've been nibbling at/with, but God man, she's gettin put on the backburner, plus she's just as fat as the one tonight.

Last edited: