"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Discussions are getting frequent

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
My friends
I would like to read your opinions guys. I have a girlfriend since two months ago, and ultimately discussions are getting frequent. Before when we started to know each other we had little discussions but nothing that I could handle in a cool way, I remember she always told me she could not be angry with me, everything cool, we ended laughing, nothing important. But recently she is getting angry with me frequently and I do not understand why, I am being cool enough like before, well try. Now when I say something funny, she takes literally, she complains because I try her as a girl or get late n dates. She gets angry and then keeps in silence rudely. I try to keep it cool, but now I don’t get response like before.
I know she must be testing me, that’s why once I tell her don’t try to do this anymore if she wants to keep going out with me, it seems to work that date, but n the next dates discussions followed.

Well, I try to not to lose my perspective. Since we have discussions I could not have gotten real sexual advances, I just could touch her ass and breast twice when arrived late at her home. She is 21 years and I am 25. Well, I am interested in keeping this relation because I feel something for her, because she loves me, tells me this frequently. I just would like to know how to handle this situation when she becomes angry and in silence without yielding to her moods.
Thanks for readmy story guys, I would like to read your advises, they are important for me.
Giovanni
:D :D :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Sounds like she's a little ticked off you're not showing the same love vibe as she is. You have to show a little underbelly when she doesn't expect you to show it. In other words, do something a little nice when it's not expected, certainly not when she demands it. You've got to cool it off or call it. If you cool it off it will give you some currency into the arguments that pursue your relationship. I trust you to sweet talk your way out from there. You want to call it, don't come crying here.
 

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Thanks for the advice

Hi
Thanks for the advice, Coldcoal.
Giovanni


:D :D :D
 
Last edited:

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Thanks for the advice

Hi
Thanks for the advice, Coldcoal, I will try to do what you say, although I would like to read more opinions.
She loves me but I dont want to hear her complaints, and rude behavior, and wait for her to become nice.
Yesterday, I call her and she complained because I was not at home when she called me saturday night, well, I can understand that, thats why I called her when I arrived at home.
But it seemed she did not want to speak, kept a silence and rude actitude, thats why I told her that we better speak when she would be right.
Well, I would like to keep this kind of situation cool enough.
I am going to go out with her in a couple of days, and I would like to read more advices, my friends.
Giovanni
:D :D :D
 
Top