Cloud-uk
Master Don Juan
What truth is there in saying that to really be a legend at the game you have to be sexy?
This is just a thought I've had about how I can improve myself, perhaps it'll help some other people too.
It recently dawned on me that you can improve yourself huge amounts, do everything it says here, and not be what I like to call "sexy". Let me elaborate...
Little Mr. AFC comes here, reads all the stuff and motivates himself to become a better person, in order to get the much sought after sex with some bird he desperately seeks. However, as little Mr. AFC does weights, becomes more confident, and enjoys his life more he thinks less about girls. Why? Because they're a trivial point, "a mere drug" when compared to the blissful joy of being able to control and enjoy your life.
But does this make him a player? Simply by having the attributes of being confident, looking good, and being a challenge to girls does he become sexy?
For a long time I've felt that there was something I still needed to do before I would be really good- legendary- with girls. I've asked a lot of questions to other people on this board- if they act nice or player-like to girls, if they act hyper, quiet, mysterious, playful most of the time. I guess I was trying to find the last piece of this part of the puzzle without knowing what on earth I was looking for.
Sure, maybe I'm over analysing, maybe I'm taking a step back with this question, but in my opinion there's a lot to be said for being straight off "James Bond" sexy, and that lot isn't said enough.
Someone recently said in a post "One guy can make all the girlscrack up laughing, but in the end they'll be ****ing the quieter sexy guy". I'm still undecided, and perhaps this is all said when newbies are urged to change their posture, their voice, and their bad habits. Perhaps I've managed to change myself leaps and bounds on the inside, but I just need to make it show more on the outside
. Perhaps I just refuse to accept that I'm not always going to be the best at everything. I'm half expecting someoone to say "mmm, being sexy attracts girls?- duh." Whatever my personal reasons, I'm still going to focus on this for a bit.
So, what are your thoughts on any of this?
This is just a thought I've had about how I can improve myself, perhaps it'll help some other people too.
It recently dawned on me that you can improve yourself huge amounts, do everything it says here, and not be what I like to call "sexy". Let me elaborate...
Little Mr. AFC comes here, reads all the stuff and motivates himself to become a better person, in order to get the much sought after sex with some bird he desperately seeks. However, as little Mr. AFC does weights, becomes more confident, and enjoys his life more he thinks less about girls. Why? Because they're a trivial point, "a mere drug" when compared to the blissful joy of being able to control and enjoy your life.
But does this make him a player? Simply by having the attributes of being confident, looking good, and being a challenge to girls does he become sexy?
For a long time I've felt that there was something I still needed to do before I would be really good- legendary- with girls. I've asked a lot of questions to other people on this board- if they act nice or player-like to girls, if they act hyper, quiet, mysterious, playful most of the time. I guess I was trying to find the last piece of this part of the puzzle without knowing what on earth I was looking for.
Sure, maybe I'm over analysing, maybe I'm taking a step back with this question, but in my opinion there's a lot to be said for being straight off "James Bond" sexy, and that lot isn't said enough.
Someone recently said in a post "One guy can make all the girlscrack up laughing, but in the end they'll be ****ing the quieter sexy guy". I'm still undecided, and perhaps this is all said when newbies are urged to change their posture, their voice, and their bad habits. Perhaps I've managed to change myself leaps and bounds on the inside, but I just need to make it show more on the outside
So, what are your thoughts on any of this?