Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discussing SMV with girls

Technics

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the other night I was laying in bed with my girlfriend, we were joking around and what not and she playfully teased me about my age. (I'm 32 and 7 years older than her)

It went something like this:

Her: (can't remember exactly the line but she ended it with 'old man')
Me: I'm younger than you in women years (said with a smile)
Her: What do you mean?
Me: Nevermind, I'll explain one day.

Would anyone here have brought up sexual market value? I thought about telling her but something didn't feel right about it so I decided not to.

I've never been one to discuss game with anyone unless they have come to me for help. Sometimes it's really hard keeping my mouth shut especially when I see things like my girlfriends brother being a ''herb'' in his girlfriends lap.

Would like to hear thoughts on this.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technics said:
Would anyone here have brought up sexual market value?
Discussing stuff like this is the quickest way to get on any woman's shyte list.

Your buddies, yea. Girls? Never.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Discussing stuff like this is the quickest way to get on any woman's shyte list.

Your buddies, yea. Girls? Never.
^ THIS.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, have the conversation, just not in the bedroom. Your "bad feeling" was spot on.

The bedroom should remain a sacred place for fuxing and sleeping, not talking, and especially not talking about "heavy", "sensitive", or "offensive" subjects. If conversations do come up, I consistently get up out of bed and go to the living room to have the conversation (if it's unavoidable or important). Overall, be sure to check/squash negativity when in the sacred fuxing palace: it adds to the pleasure to be had therein.

But, then again, that topic is only going to give her a complex that will inflame her friends and family by... er... let's call it "run off". If there isn't any fruit to be had from shaking that tree, don't bother.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No definitely don't discuss SMV with her. Absolutely nothing good can come from that.

She called you "old man" in a playful, affectionate way. Just be playful back...

"You better behave young lady. Respect your elders or I'm gonna spank you lol"

Last edited:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are aware of their "wall" and understand on a fundamental level that men don't age like women. But what women don't get is that thier SMV is based solely on looks - but even some of the dates I have been on know this.

We make a lot of stuff like SMV seem like voodoo, but most women understand it on a fundamental level.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "Blah, blah, blah....old man"

You: "Bend over you need to be spanked."

Then proceed to fvck her brains out. Do her twice, even three times. Then leave her lying there spent, and head out with your buddies.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man ages, he becomes Sean Connery.

Now when a woman ages, she becomes..................

Sean Connery."

Said in a completely deadpan manner. It never fails.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Technics,
You must have a death wish forget it or forget any more afternoon delight!

B

BeDJ

Technics said:
Her: (can't remember exactly the line but she ended it with 'old man')
Her: What do you mean?
Me: Nevermind, I'll explain one day.
When you have girl doing this, you gotta run with it. You have her interest and it should have led to a very playful conversation - easily a sexual one. I'll be stealing your 'women years' line on future approaches.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ƒucking brilliant. However, that said, you may want to read this:

http://therationalmale.com/2013/12/30/secret-of-the-red-pill/

Think about it this way – you can never tell a woman about the red pill or how Game savvy you are, you can only show her.

Demonstrate, never explicate. While it might be satisfying to overtly crush a woman’s gender perceptions, being overt will always come off like conceit, or bitterness or melancholy.

If your purpose is to alienate and/or correct a woman you have no interest in by pointing out the brutal truths of being Game-aware, that’s certainly your prerogative, but you will never get into a woman’s pants or be more attractive to her by explaining the Game you are engaged in with her (or hope to be).