Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discovered Idea That is Needed

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the industry I’ve worked in now for 20 years, I’ve been told I have a certain talent. I don’t want to give out too much info about my idea. This talent that I have is the single most valueable component to the business. Thing is, there is absolutely no training on how to do what I’m talented at. Without this talent, it literally costs business’s at least 40% of what they could be making. This talent also is a requirement and is where so many in my industry fail.

So what I know is required. It is costing companies millions. There is no training whatsoever.

I am so good at this requirement that a very large and well known company that we all know, has asked for my termination because they know that if everyone knew what I do, it would cost them so much money that they literally said it would cause an epidemic.

I don’t know who to talk to about this. I don’t know how to convey this idea.

Thousands of businesses in the US need this and it could easily grow globally.

What the f do I do now?

R

Ranger

Then they are messing up. Setting you loose on the market is a mistake. They should hire you, pay you very well and ensure that you are on their side.

You are a potential “enemy”. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

But of course you should bail and go it alone.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your skills are that valuable, start a consulting company. Companies (like the one you work for currently) pay you to come in and fix stuff. If you can truly help them make money, and there is no way to automate or easily teach these skills, then you should be able to do this.

You might need to hire a marketer or two, but it can be done. Start small.