“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Discontinuing the HS Forum??

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Is it just me or has 99% of the HS thread just pure $#!T??
Eh... I would not say all of that. I'm not easily impressed and have a short attention span... yet the HS forum manages to hold plenty of my attention.

Plus most HS are out right now so all the school related topics are dead
This is very true... I been around here for almost three years... and every summer there's always a lull in the HS forum. I mean it's summer, and frankly put... there's just other things to do then sitting in front of your computer screen. By the end of August... it'll be back in full swing.

I love this forum, and tbh even though I wont be in HS next year I'd stay with this one - have you ever seen the amount of noobs in the main forum? and you think we're bad?
My sentiments exactly Ronny... check the regular discussion forum and see how much they get flooded with questions that piss you guys off on a daily basis. To make it worse... I except those kinds of questions from guys that are like 15, 16, heck even 17... but when you are asking simple questions and you're like 22 years old? This is also one of the reasons why I stick with you guys instead of going to the regular forum.

yeah I think its rele good at the mo- lots of varietry in the posts, from the "philosophy" (?) behind the DJ lifestyle to ways to dance! its definetly getting better, and yeah I agree, I'm sure the amount of idiot-newbie posts has gone down
This forum has improven greatly... I remember when only like four or five people could offer good advice. This forum used to be like a classroom: a couple of people teaching, and a hundred others listening. Now, it's like a meeting place... everyone is teaching and learning at the same time.

Your fellow friendly neighbourhood moderators have a lot in store for you all babes
;)

The problem is we never discuss anything, or have any debates, all we do is repost reiterations of old stuff, and ask questions... there is never a collective discovery or relearning here like there used to be. Oh well.
The thing that I always found rather interesting was that... people on this forum have a tendency to spend more time on threads that they consider useless than threads that they consider useful. I've seen plenty of really great posts have like three replies to them... but really insipid posts have 987947366326523 replies. I don't understand that.

And Jester my man... you always make the best damn points... I have always loved your brutal honesty.

The Matrix: Revolution™
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top