"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Disagreeing

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
How can you disagree with her without looking disagreeable or stuck up?

I USED to be stuck-up, and I don't want to go back there...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by JudgementDay
How can you disagree with her without looking disagreeable or stuck up?

I USED to be stuck-up, and I don't want to go back there...
Dont disagree with every thought that pops out of her tiny head...and dont act like a stuck up biatch...simple
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
If you disagree on something retarded: Don't voice your opinion. It'll lead no where. Don't turn your convos into political debates unless you're into that sorta thing...
Only disagree if it seems like something she won't give 2-sh!ts about, but could unfold into a topic. Like Movies: favorite positions;) you can disagree with those, as this would lead into a possibly benefitial conversation.
 

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Disagree in a playful way. Use a different voice for example if your gonna say something dorky, impersonate professor frink from simpsons or a teacher at your school whos a dork. works like magic.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Don't be afraid of her responses. If you don't agree with what she has to say, tell her. On the other hand, you don't want to agree with everything she has to say. You might come across and a pushover that's afraid to voice his opinions. It's really easy to disagree with someone and not make yourself look stuck up. For one, you can't be stuck up in the first place :]
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top