“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dirty work the movie

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
i was watching dirty work and he didnt know this girls name so he started running towards her yelling "HEY MILDRED! MILDRED! OVER HERE!"

then she was like "my name isnt mildred" and hes like "oh i knew that, you didnt tell me your name so i guessed"

i think that would be a good opening to get a girls attention and make her laugh.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
209
Location
UK
Hmmm, doesn't sound that great, but then again I've never tried it so who knows?
 
Top