"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dirty Talk

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
give me some examples of lines i can use during sex with my g/f or some other girl to either raise her interest in going home and having sex or just talk during sex to get her wet.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
bump!!
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I dont know....... "How does it feel to have my hot big **** in your tight wet *****"....?
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
snore... come on! i know theres some more than just that!!
 

Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
HaHaHa, I think I heard it all, go rent some porn. Some good lines in there!!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Don Ron

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Here
You like that dontcha b!tch? Yeah who's daddy's little farm animal? Thats right baby. awwwww yeah SQEAL, SQEEEAAAL like a pig! (put your two fingers in her nose and pull her nose up to a snout and make pig noises) YEEEEEEHHAAAAA!!! (slapping ass) Giddyup Piggy! OINK OINK OINK OINK!

My girlfriend loves this sick sh!t
 

Bandit

New Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
College Station
"TE GUSTA CULERA!!!!!!!"
 

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Don Ron
You like that dontcha b!tch? Yeah who's daddy's little farm animal? Thats right baby. awwwww yeah SQEAL, SQEEEAAAL like a pig! (put your two fingers in her nose and pull her nose up to a snout and make pig noises) YEEEEEEHHAAAAA!!! (slapping ass) Giddyup Piggy! OINK OINK OINK OINK!

My girlfriend loves this sick sh!t

Daddys little farm animal!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!


Dude whether you're serious or not, that is f*cking hilarious. :cool:
 

Don Ron

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Here
Heh..I did try that once and she almost died laughing! My girl is cool, I am lucky :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
just start giving her sly looks and smile. (not perverted... youll have to figure out this). stare at her lips or something a second (dont stare at her tits) it's not what you SAY> its what you make her THINK. get her imagination going.

dont talk directly about sex "you are so sexy.. big tits.. i want you"...
be subtle, dance around the subject without actually being overt. otherwise it is trashy and some girls wont like it, theyll think youre only out for sex
 
Top